𝟭-𝟲

𝟭-𝟲7th of September 1912Maisei Hideout» 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗼 𝗕𝗼𝘆 «かまど少年の調教

𝟭-𝟲
7th of September 1912
Maisei Hideout
» 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗼 𝗕𝗼𝘆 «
かまど少年の調教

𝟭-𝟲7th of September 1912Maisei Hideout» 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗼 𝗕𝗼𝘆 «かまど少年の調教

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The sun was already high in the sky by the time she opened her eyes. The taste of morning flooded her mouth as warmth coated her body.

Her eyes slowly moved around her old room, watching as speckles of dust floated around her, and small bugs crawled along the worn floorboards on which she layed on.

The girl's hair layed behind her in an uncomfortable knot, and drool stuck to the sides of her mouth like glue, but she was comfortable. A sense of dread overcame her as she realised she would have to move from her statue-like position.

A groan escaped her starched lips as she began to move. But that small sound also happened to make the unusual silence of Maisei Hideout that much grimmer.

But what made it unusual? Surely, after just waking up, the two other occupants would also be groggy. But that would be a wrong assumption to make, for the moment Ryu awakens he would be bouncing off the walls and waking the others up.

What was there now? Silence. That could only mean one of two things.

Either she's early or they're late. Both would be bothersome, but they would also be quite peculiar, for they were always on time. They always woke up together.

So what's changed?

Why is one party awake before the other, if at all? Maybe (Y/N) was just dreaming, and would awaken to the look of Ryu's face dangling over hers with a goofy grin.

Nevertheless, she knew she had things to do. And if neither of the boys was awake, then she also had to visit someone.

And that someone was Lady Tamayo.