𝟭-𝟰

𝟭-𝟰4th of March 1912Mount Sagiri» Tanjiro's Journal «炭治郎の日誌

𝟭-𝟰
4th of March 1912
Mount Sagiri
» Tanjiro's Journal «
炭治郎の日誌

𝟭-𝟰4th of March 1912Mount Sagiri» Tanjiro's Journal «炭治郎の日誌

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Her eyes peered through the small slots that acted as her eyes on the mask. The brunette boy awkwardly peered back; although he could not physically see the girl's eyes staring at him, he could feel the overwhelming paranoia of having a pair of eyes staring through to your soul.

Just outside of the small house was an old man named Sakonji Urokodaki. The old man's face was adorned with a mask, much like the young girl's. However, his mask was rougher and much uglier.

It is believed that the masks could represent experience. With the rougher, near-broken math adorning the older man's face, and the brighter, much more refined mask adorning the young girl's face.

Her hands shifted slightly in her lap. "Tanjiro-san." She beckoned the brunette boy, whose eyes widened at the sound of his name suddenly being called in the awkward silence.

"Y-yes?" Tanjiro stuttered, his eyes shivering at the sight of the girl staring him down.

"You seem to be on edge. Is there something you would like to ask?" She asks him. His eyes widen upon being called out, and he clears his throat.

"Actually, I do have something I would like to ask," He sighs, before narrowing his eyes and turning to (Y/N), "Why couldn't Tomioka see you?"

(Y/N) chuckles slightly. "Well, he could not hear me either. But I suppose you are not looking for the minor details," (Y/N) sighs, "In short, I am a demon."

Tanjiro's eyes widen, and he almost falls back upon hearing such a thing. Of course, his sister was also a demon; but hearing of a demon that wielded a sword and was close to strong demon slayers seemed to be an entirely different situation.