𝟯-𝟰

𝟯-𝟰26th of March 1913Tsuzumi Mansion» 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 «鼓 マンシオン

𝟯-𝟰
26th of March 1913
Tsuzumi Mansion
» 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 «
マンシオン

𝟯-𝟰26th of March 1913Tsuzumi Mansion» 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 «鼓 マンシオン

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Tranquillity brought peace through the forest. Lush green canopies towered over the reggae dirt path she trekked on, animals and birds blending in seamlessly with their surroundings. Some feathery, some furry, some sleek.

Seijun gilded overhead, just a few feet before the girl herself. Her gleaming white feathers shone with the light that dappled in from the swaying leaves, and a cool breeze sprinted down the path; coming from the altitude of the mountain she was moving through/on.

(Y/N)'s eyes were on her sandalled feet, the way they slightly shook over little pebbles, stamped into the red dirt that bled through the mossy ground, and pushed on in pursuit of her mission. Her eyes may be focused on her steps, but her mind was elsewhere.

Grief riddled and consumed her young mind like she was drowning, grief for her mother and father, grief for her Goujin, grief for her lost friends, and grief for her childhood. And the more it spiralled, the further down the rabbit hole she sunk.

However, she is tugged out of her dark thoughts by the sight that lies upon her when she looks up.

A rather beautifully large mansion reminiscent of the Meiji period, or even the Edo period. The ground at the front was scattered with vibrant green bushes and overgrown weeds, accompanied by the forest trees that hugged the house and provided a sense of security and lonesome about it.

The entrance to the house stood at the far right, branching off of a wooden part of the house and standing under the balcony; the door of which was open. The roof seemed to be a dark grey - almost bluish - tint of brick. The older architecture seemed to give the mansion a majestical and almost serene aesthetic; endearing to most.