𝟯-𝟭

𝟯-𝟭24th of March 1913Lady Tamayo's Residence» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 «矢の悪魔

𝟯-𝟭
24th of March 1913
Lady Tamayo's Residence
» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 «
矢の悪魔

𝟯-𝟭24th of March 1913Lady Tamayo's Residence» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 «矢の悪魔

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Their bodies intertwined, almost clinging to one another. The friendly gesture could be confused as an interaction between family, or two friends who considered themselves such.

But between a demon and a human, a Hashira and a Mizunoto, a foe and a friend.

The pain in (Y/N)'s body would soon exasperate, but the warmth she felt in an unfamiliar could make that process a welcoming amount speedier.

At first, she was surprised when Tanjiro flung his arms around her. Sure, he was a kind, considerate boy – but he seemed to keep his boundaries, he seemed to not be the 'affectionate' type to someone he needn't know extensively well.

His body was wet with exhaustion and sore with victory, hers the same. They panted in sync, though their bodies remained tightly locked.

"I... I'm glad you're okay..." Tanjiro pipes up, his voice quiet and hesitant.

(Y/N) remains silent, simply readjusting her position a little to remain comfortable. Her eyes cast to the floor below them – stained in the blood of a demon. That blood would soon go, but the imprint battle had on the earth and soil would not.

"You... I can't believe you seriously saved me..." Tanjiro mumbles, hesitantly touching the back of her head. He too knew (Y/N) was a kind soul, but to risk herself so involuntarily? So... without thought? It was foreign thinking.

"I'm a hashira and a demon, it was more proficient to have me in danger than you." She sighs, finally breaking away from his arms.

"Thank you for the warmth." She says.