𝟮-𝟱

𝟮-𝟱23rd of March 1913Asakusa City» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 «魅惑の血の匂い

𝟮-𝟱
23rd of March 1913
Asakusa City
» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 «
魅惑の血の匂い

𝟮-𝟱23rd of March 1913Asakusa City» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 «魅惑の血の匂い

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The Demon King, Muzan Kibutsuji.

First of his kind and creator of all demons in existence both past and present, and the leader of the Twelve Kizuki. An organisation that serves directly under Muzan, consisting of the twelve most powerful demons alive.

Upper Moon and Lower Moon. Six in the former, six in the latter. Although, not too long ago there were rumours of a demon being added to the upper ranks and giving the Kizuki the name the Thirteen Kizuki. Some thought it was because thirteen is associated with the devil, but there were a few who knew it was not for that reason at all.

The demon was named Waru (悪); Siren of Men. A female demon with a voice so beautiful that even the finest demon slayer could be lured into her twisted trap.

But Waru was missing and had been for a few years. Not to mention that ever since her final appearance in a rampage, Muzan had also been keeping suspiciously quiet.

"So just what the hell is he doing here!? With a wife and child!?" Her voice screeched at her own mind, her hands clamping onto the soft fabric of her orange haori as her forehead drowned with a cold, nervous sweat.

She'd be safe from his bloody red eyes so as long as she kept the mask and blindfold on. She may look entirely idiotic, but it was for the best. The only things she had to worry about now were Ryuji, Akihiko, and the innocent people who walked alongside the devil.