1.

Isabella has just finished getting ready to go and meet her friends to celebrate their last day off before the new semester of college starts. She looks at her reflection in the mirror, she is wearing a tightly fitted black dress that shows off her curves with black heels, her long dark hair is curled, her make up is subtle. She smiles at her reflection and then walks to open her bedroom door her friend is standing on the other side.

"Wow Bella you look incredible" Her friend Jessica says with a big smile on her face
"Well thank you" Isabella replies with a smile.
"Seriously you will get so much attention tonight please just enjoy it" Jessica smiles Isabella didn't really like attention unlike Jessica who loved it.
"Ok I will" She replies she follows her friends they then all get into a taxi to the club.

When inside the music is playing and it's quite busy they walk towards a table in the corner.
"I'll go and get us some drinks"Her friend Lola says as she walks away I the bar. Isabella looks around the club, Lola returns with shots she smiles towards them and places the drinks down on the table. Isabella picks one up "To having the best time off and making great memories" She says as the 3 friends hit the glasses together before they all down the drinks.
"Wow that was strong" Isabella laughs pulling a face.

"Hello it looks like you guys are having fun" A voice says from behind her, she turns around to see what must be the best looking guy she has ever seen. He is quite tall with short dark hair, he's wearing a tightly fitted T-shirt that shows off his muscles and jeans he has the perfect amount of subtle too, his steel blue eyes burn into hers.

Wow he's gorgeous she thought to herself.
"Yes we are thanks" Isabella replies with a smile.
"I'm Bucky" He says as he looks her up and down with a smile "And what might your name be?" He asks not taking his eyes from her.
"I'm Isabella but everyone calls me Bella" She replies she bites her bottom lip looking at him.
"Well it's very nice to meet you Bella" He replies, even the way he said her name is driving her crazy.
"It's nice to meet you too Bucky" She replies
"Would you like a drink with me?" Bucky asks her with a smile
"Sure" She replies as the pair walk to the bar, he rests one arm on the bar and looks at her again.
"What would you like?" He asks
"Vodka and coke please" She replies he smiles and nods and turns to the barman asking for the drinks, the barman comes back with the drinks and sets them down in front of the pair, she picks up hers and takes a long drink for courage.
"Thank you" She says watching him as he takes a drink from his Heineken beer.

Isabella and Bucky moved to a booth sitting next to each other chatting.
"Would it be ok if I kissed you?" Bucky asks with a smile.
Isabella's a little surprised by his question she smiles and nods "Yes it would be more then fine" She replies and before she knows it Bucky leans towards her and kisses her passionately, he runs his hands in her hair, she kisses him back putting her arms around his neck, he pulls her closer to him she moans softly into his mouth.
He pulls away and looks at her with a smile "Do you want to come back to my apartment" She asks him hoping he'd say yes. A smirk appears on his lips and he nods "I definitely would" He replies and with that they both stood up making their way out of the club, the climbed into a taxi and within 10 minutes they were at her apartment.

Isabella walked ahead walking them into her room, when she closed the door he pushed her up against the door holding onto her hips as he kissed her again this time more intensely she kissed him back just as intensely she felt fireworks inside her as their lips worked together.

Bucky picked her up she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist their lips not leaving each other's, he walked them over to the bed continuing to kiss her.

He pulls away and places her on the bed getting on top of her kissing her again, he runs his fingers down her body causing her to moan "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks her she nods "Y-yes" she replies.

He gets to the bottom of her dress and pulls away from her kiss he lifts her dress over her head seeing that she is braless his eyes widen and throws it to the floor he admires her body for a second before he then takes off his shirt throwing that in the same direction, he then takes off his jeans, she bites her bottom lip as she looks at his body wow she thought to herself.

Bucky gets back on top of her and kisses her even more intensely than before she feels his erection against her which makes her moan into the kiss, she rubs her fingers down his back and bites his bottom lip softly.

He runs his fingers into her panties and slipped a finger inside of her causing her to moan, he adds another finger and starts to go a little faster, she tilts her head back and moans. He removes his fingers and slips off her panties before moving to take off his boxers.

He then gets a condom out of his pocket and places it on himself, gets back on top of her teasing her entrance, before slipping inside of her causing both of them to moan, he starts off slowly before slowly thrusting a little faster she moans his name and runs her fingers down his back digging them in slightly making Bucky groan, as he gets faster they meet each other's lips again as they both moan into the kiss his thrusting starts getting starts getting sloppier as they both reach climax she moans louder and Bucky groans into her neck.

Bucky rolls off her and smiles at her
"Wow that was amazing" he says
"Yes it really was" She replies, they both then fall asleep in each other's arms.