18.

The next morning Isabella wakes up she turns over and noticed that Bucky wasn't lying next to her. She sits up and rubs her eyes she looks at the clock 9.00am she gets up and and slides on her robe, she walks out the room and hears Bucky talking in the living room.

She walks into the living room Bucky is sat on the sofa talking on the phone , he looks at Isabella and smiles Okay see you later" He hangs up and places his phone down on the table.

"Morning doll, how are you feeling this morning?" He asks her softly with a smile on his lips.

Isabella smiles and sits next to him on the sofa "Morning, I'm fine how are you?"

"That's good, I'm fine. I was just talking to Steve explaining why we left so quick last night" Bucky says he shakes his head.

"And what did Steve say" Isabella asks nervously.

"He couldn't believe Loki tried to kiss you, Loki is pissed off though that I punched him" Bucky chuckles "He fucking deserved it though so I'm glad he's pissed off about it"

Isabella chuckled "He really did deserve it, he really creeped me out" She shivered at the memory.

"Well moving off the subject I have a few things a need to do today so I have arranged for you to go shopping and to go to the salon to get your hair done and nails done" Bucky says softly with a smile.

Isabella looks at Bucky surprised by his words "Really? What have you done that for?" She asks with a smile she couldn't remember the last time she had her hair and nails done.

Bucky nods "Yes really and it's because you deserve a treat while I have a few things to do and then later when you come back I may have a surprise here too" Bucky replies raising his eyebrows playfully with a smirk. "Speaking of that you better get ready doll, a car will be here for you on half an hour" He says with a smile as he leans over and kisses her softly.

Isabella kisses him back and smiles "Well thank you so much James" She stands up and smiles at him before walking back into the bedroom. She walks into the closet and glances at her clothes, she decides on blue jeans and a black shirt, she walks over to the mirror and brushes her long dark hair. She puts on her make up and smiles realising how lucky she was to have found Bucky with how well he treats her.

Isabella emerges from the bedroom again Bucky smiles looking at her "Perfect, just one more thing before you come back later change into your new dress or whatever you buy" Bucky stands up and walks over to Isabella he wraps his arms around her waist "Have a good day doll and I will see you later" He says with a smile as he plants a soft kiss on her lips.

Isabella wraps her arms around his neck and smiles as she kisses him back "Thank you James, I will see you later I love you" She says as she kisses him again.

"I love you too doll" Bucky says as Isabella walks away and out of the door.

                        5 hours later

Isabella has been out all day and had a lovely day she's had her hair cut a little shorter, her nails are a little longer then normal and red and she's wearing a new black dress that she got, wondering what Bucky has been up to all day, she had text him earlier to say she was on her way home.

Isabella opens the front door and closes it behind her, the apartment is dark and there are candles and roses everywhere. Isabella's mouth drops open as she walks into the living room where Bucky is standing in a black suit looking at her with a smile on his lips.

Isabella walks over to him and looks at him his steel blue eyes are burning into hers.
"This is all incredible James" She says softly.

Bucky looks at her and runs his fingers through her hair "You look amazing your hair is beautiful" He says softly, he gets a small box out of his pocket and gets down on one knee.