14.

4months later

The last four months had been so hard for Isabella and Bucky they saw each other most days in class but that was it. They would exchange glances every now and then and they both wanted more but they stuck to their word and hadn't been alone together since the night they agreed to have a break. Isabella had been focused on college and just wanting to finish and pass.

Now she had graduated she was hoping Bucky still felt the same, she was sat at her desk in her room when her phone vibrates she looks at the phone and a message pops up from Bucky.

Hello doll. Now you have graduated I'm hoping you want to get back to where we left off. If so meet me tonight at the club where we first met at 9. I hope to see you there I have missed you so much.

Isabella smiles at the message she jumps up and starts to get ready she wants to make sure she looks amazing. She decides on a black figure hugging dress and red heels.

When she gets to the club it isn't too busy she glances around and makes her way to the bar she orders herself a vodka and coke to calm her nerves. The barman puts the drink down in front of her "Thanks" She says with a smile as she takes a sip of her drink.

"Hello beautiful" A voice says from behind her and she knows that voice.

She turns around to see Bucky standing there with a smile on his face, he is wearing jeans and a red Henley top that shows off his muscles, wow he looks incredible.

"Well hello Professor Barnes" She replies with a smile.

Bucky pulls her towards him and hugs her tightly, she smiles hugging him back. He looks at her and runs his fingers over her cheek and he kisses her softly. She kisses him back and the familiar fireworks were going crazy in her stomach.

Bucky smiles as he moves away from her his steel blue eyes locked on hers "I have missed you so much Bella" He smiles as he orders himself a beer taking a big sip.

Isabella smiles as she watches him "I missed you too Bucky" She replies.

Bucky moves closer to her again and takes her hand stroking it softly "It's honestly so nice to see you and be alone with you again doll"

Isabella smiles at him taking her hand "It really is James" She takes a big sip of her drink.

"I was thinking we could go back to the apartment so we can be totally alone?" He asks with a smirk playing on his lips as he takes another sip of his beer.

Isabella nods in agreement she was nervous to be alone with him again but she also couldn't wait. "Sounds great"

Bucky moves closer to her "Shall we go now doll?" He whispers in her ear.

She takes a deep breath as she feels his breath on her ear "Y-yes" She replies as he takes her hand and leads her out of the club. They get into a taxi and he doesn't let go of her hand.

"How have you been Bella?" He asks softly.

"I've been good, graduated and got good grades just glad I can be with you again" Isabella replies with a smile "How have you been?"

Bucky shrugs his shoulders "I have been finding it hard to be honest" He says as he holds her hand tighter.

They arrive at Bucky's apartment he leads her inside and when she closes the door behind her he pins her against it by her waist. He kisses her hungrily his hands roaming her body, she kisses him back and moans softly into his mouth. He pulls away but keeps his hands on her waist.

"God I've missed you so fucking much" He says he lets go of her waist and takes her hand leading her into the bedroom.

As soon as they get into the bedroom Isabella pulls off his shirt over his head and throws it to the floor she runs her fingers over his chest he watches her every move with a smirk on his lips.

Isabella kisses him passionately he kisses her back as he pulls down the straps of her dress and lets it fall to the floor. She pulls away from the kiss and takes off her bra and panties and she lays down on the bed, Bucky watches her carefully biting his bottom lip, he takes off his jeans and boxers not taking his eyes off her.

Bucky walks over to the bed and gets on top of her, he kisses her passionately
"Ready" he asks softly.

"Y-yes" She replies and with that his cock slowly slips inside of her, they both moan loudly.

Bucky starts thrusting slowly his breathing becoming deeper and uneven. Isabella closes her eyes and moans loudly as he moves slowly feeling every inch of him inside of her.

He starts to get into a rhythm "Open your eyes" He breaths as he starts thrusting harder, she opens her eyes to his steel blue eyes staring at her, she starts moving her hips to meet his allowing him to go deeper.

She moans loudly as she runs her fingers down his back digging her nails in causing him to moan louder "Fuckk" Isabella moans out.

Bucky smirks as he starts thrusting faster his hand finds its way around her neck as his thrusts start getting sloppy as he nears his orgasm.

Isabella moans as she tilts her head back, she grabs the bedsheets tightly as her orgasm washes over her, Bucky follows quickly after. He stops moving and takes a deep breath, he rolls off her and lays down on the bed next to her.

Bucky holds out his arm she smiles and moves closer to him placing her head on his chest as he wraps his arms around her.

"Wow doll I have honestly missed you so much" He says softly as he kisses the top of her head.

Isabella smiles "I have missed you too and I have to say I have missed that too" She chuckles "After not having sex for 4 months I needed that" She admits with a smirk.

Bucky looks at her and raises his eyebrows "Wow you were saving it for me I'm honoured" He replies with a smirk.

"Have you been with anyone else?" She asks unsure of what his answer is going to be.

Bucky takes a deep breath "I have to be honest a month after we took the break I did have a one night stand, it was honestly just one night and that's all" He admits as he watches her carefully for a reaction.

Isabella is a little surprised by his answer "Oh right well I suppose we were on a break so that's fine" She replies she isn't sure if she should be upset or not.

"I do love you Bella I hope you know that" Bucky says softly as he hugs her again.

"I love you too Bucky" She replies with a smile.

Bucky and Isabella fall asleep in each other's arms, Isabella is so happy to be back in her happy place with Bucky.