19.

Bucky climbs into the bed next to Isabella and pulls the sheet over them as they are still naked after the earlier activity. Isabella looks at the engagement ring on her finger.

"I am still shocked at this by the way" She admits with a chuckle.

Bucky looks at her with a smile "Shocked in a good way I hope?"

"Of course James" She replies.

"Well we should start thinking about the wedding, I don't know about you but I would prefer to have it sooner rather than later" Bucky says looking at her to see any sort of reaction.

Isabella smiles and nods in agreement
"I agree I don't want to wait to long either"

Bucky sits up and looks at her with a sparkle in his eyes "Well why don't we just do it? Why don't we elope?"

Isabella sits up her eyes widen as she looks at him "Really? You want us to just go and elope just us?" She asks the thought of it is exciting as well as a little scary.

Bucky nods "Yes I would love for us to just go and get married just the two of us, of course it depends on how you feel about that though"

Isabella looks away for a moment while she thinks about it, she looks back at him and smiles "I honestly love the sound of that getting married just us and not telling anyone, let's do it"

Bucky grins and hugs her tightly he then looks at her and kisses her softly "That's amazing I love you. Why don't we sleep on it and talk more about it tomorrow"

Isabella nods "Perfect" She says as Bucky lays down she lays down next to him and puts her head on his chest as he wraps his arms tightly around her and they both fall asleep.

The next morning

When Isabella wakes up Bucky is dressed and on the phone in the bedroom, she rubs her eyes and watches him as he smiles towards her and sends her a wink.

"Okay that's great thank you" Bucky says as he hangs up the phone and puts it in his pocket. "Morning doll" He says his voice soft.

"Good morning Bucky" Isabella replies as she sits up looking at him.

"So I have been making some calls and we could get married later today in Vegas if you still wanted to elope? I totally understand if you don't want to I can cancel it it's completely up to you doll" Bucky says raising his eyebrows with a smile.

Isabella's mouth drops open "Today? Oh my god that is scary but exciting, Yes let's get married" She says happily as she gets up wrapping her robe around her.

Bucky walks over to her and picks her up spinning her around. He places her back on the floor and kisses her "By 6pm today you will be Mrs Barnes" He says with a grin on his lips.

"Isabella Barnes has a every nice ring to it I like it, okay well we better get sorted. We need to go shopping, I need a white dress, we need rings and do you have another nice suit to wear?" Isabella asks, the butterflies in her stomach are going crazy, she so nervous and excited to get married to Bucky.

Bucky grabs Isabella's hand and takes her to his side of the closet where all of his suits are hanging up "Take your pick doll, the choice is yours" He smiles.

Isabella looks through his suits she then stops at a navy gorgeous suit "This one is gorgeous I think you should wear this one" She says handing it to him.

Bucky looks at the suit and nods "Okay that's great"

"I will get ready then should we go and find me a nice dress?" She asks him as she gets out clean underwear and a black dress, she drops her robe and puts on her underwear she then slides on her dress, she brushes through her dark hair and smiles.