15

Isabella wakes up forgetting where she is for a moment she rubs her eyes and turns to Bucky who is already awake watching her.

She smiles as she pulls the sheets over her naked body "Good morning" She says softly.

Bucky smiles "Good morning doll" He says his morning voice low and amazing, she forgot how hot his morning voice was.

"Last night was amazing, it's so nice to wake up here again with you" She says as she glances around the huge bedroom before looking back at Bucky.

"You blew my mind you really did Bella, I was so glad you came to meet last night I really wasn't sure if you would" Bucky admits as he looks down before looking back towards her running his hand through his short dark hair.

Isabella looks at him and narrows her eyebrows "Why would I not come and meet you? Could you not tell how much I wanted to jump on you throughout your classes" She asks with a chuckle.

Bucky chuckles and nods "I don't know I guess just seeing you with the guys from the class and stuff I just wasn't sure if you were with someone else. But yes I also wanted to jump on you too many times doll" He admits with a smirk playing on his lips.

Isabella thinks for a second before speaking "Oh them they are just friends honestly I literally went on maybe two dates in the 4 months but I didn't kiss them or sleep with them. Did that make you jealous Bucky? That you thought I was with someone else." She teases.

Bucky presses his lips together and looks down, she looks back at her with an intense stare "Yes I was jealous"

He moves closer to her "I couldn't bear to think about someone else being with you, touching you, fucking you" He says as he moves his fingers down her cheek to her neck and down her hips. He leans his face closer to hers "You are mine don't you forget it" He says his voice low and dominant.

Isabella swallows hard as she watches his fingers move down her body, she bites her bottom lip at his words as she had never heard this tone from him before and she loved it.  "I'm yours sir" She repeats.

Isabella kisses him and moves the sheets off them she pushes him down on the bed, she kisses him passionately as he kisses her back. She moves her lips away from his and kisses down slowly down his neck before getting to his chest then down his stomach.

He groans as he watches her carefully, she feels his body tense at her lips on his body which brings a smirk to her lips. As she gets to his cock she looks up at him his steel blue eyes are staring at her, she sends him a smirk before she swirls her tongue around his cock causing him to groan.

She slowly wraps her lips around him and starts sucking slowly. "Fuck" He moans out as she starts bobbing her head a little faster, feeling his length hit the back of her throat. Bucky moans as his moves his hips to meet her mouth making his cock go deeper inside her mouth.

He moves his hand to her hair and grips on it, she sucks on him faster each time feeling his tip hit the back of her throat "Shit doll" He moans out as she feels him tense again, knowing he is close she looks at him as she bobs her head faster. He tilts his head back and moans as she feels his warm liquid hit the back of her throat.

Isabella moves her head away and wipes the sides of her mouth, she smirks as she lays back next to him on the bed, she sends him a cheeky wink.

"Fuck doll" Bucky' says his voice deep and heavy he runs his hand over his forehead and looks at Isabella "I have missed that pretty little mouth of yours" He says with a smirk.

Isabella smirks "Just showing you that I'm yours sir" She sends him a wink.

Bucky's eyes widen at the nickname again "Good girl" He replies as he kisses her softly.

Isabella kisses him back, she then pulls away " Can I wear one of your shirts today I don't have any other clothes apart from last nights dress"

Bucky smiles "Of course grab one from the drawer over there" He says pointing to the drawers on the other side of the room as he gets up and pulls on his jeans and a blue Henley shirt.

Isabella's eyes widen as she looks at him "I don't know why I haven't seen you in one of them shirts before last night they look great" She smiles as she walks over to the drawers opening them. She moves clothes out of the way and she finds a picture that catches her eye.

Isabella picks up the picture it's a picture of Bucky in army clothes it looks like he was a lot younger and very handsome and on the picture it said Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes she narrows her eyebrows wondering why he had never told her he was in the army. She places the picture on the floor as she gets a shirt out pulling it over her head. She picks the picture back up and walks over to Bucky.

"Were you in the army?" Isabella asks wondering why Bucky hadn't told her.

Bucky's eyes widen as he turns around and looks at her before clearing his throat. "Yes I used to be in the army with Steve, it was when I was 19 until I was 23" He says with a nod.

Isabella nods as she looks at him "Oh right that's amazing, why didn't you tell me that?" She asks curiously.

Bucky takes a deep breath "I don't know I guess I just don't like talking about it, it was a really hard time for me and for Steve" He walks over and sits on the bed "I have always been proud to be in the army it's just hard to talk about" He admits "Sorry for not telling you but it honestly seems like a lifetime ago now"

Isabella walks over to him and sits down next to him "Bucky it's fine, it's nice to learn more about you" She smiles as she looks down at the picture in her hand "You look so handsome on this picture"

Bucky smiles and takes the picture from Isabella and looks at it "It honestly feels like a lifetime ago now it's crazy, me and Steve got even closer with being in the army. When we left I lost myself a little bit and got into some fights and got in trouble with the law too." He says as he looks down his voice sounding different.

Isabella looks at him in surprise "Oh I'm sorry about that Bucky. How did you get in trouble with the law?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"I was just angry at everything including myself and attacked someone thankfully he wasn't hurt to bad but I almost went to prison but Steve helped me and then I met Sharon and she helped me too and I completely changed my life" Bucky says as he looks at her nervously "That's when I then got into being a Professor and I completely changed, I don't drink half as much and I'm not violent anymore either because I hated that person that I was" He says as he looks down and bites his bottom lip.

"Wow Bucky I can't believe you have never told me any of this before, I'm glad Steve helped you though" She says as she puts her hand on top of his "I honestly would never have guessed that about you, that proves your not that person anymore Bucky" She says with a little smile.

Bucky smiles at her words "Thank you Bella I'm sorry again I never told you that but I hate that person I was and I will never go back to that"

Isabella looks at him "Is there anything else I should know about your past?" She asks nervously.

Bucky looks at her "Maybe one more thing, the girl I had a one night stand with when we were broken up is an old friend of mine Natasha, we have been friends for years and slept together once before and then when you and me were broken up we slept together again" He sighs as he looks down again.

Isabella looks at him and runs her hand over her forehead "Oh my god, really James? Do you have feelings for her?" She asks slightly annoyed at what he's told her.

Bucky shakes his head "No I don't have feelings for her it was just that night I was down about you and me and she was there and it just sort of happened"

Isabella shrugs her shoulders and sighs "Well I suppose I can't really say anything about it, we weren't technically together then. But as long as you promise you don't have feelings for her" She says looking at him.

"I promise I don't have feelings for her and I would never hurt you, you know that Bella" Bucky says softly he hold her face in his hand and smiles "I love you Bella"

Isabella smiles "I love you too Bucky"