17.

When they get to the front door of their apartment Bucky opens it and smiles.

"Welcome home doll" He says with a smile as he walks and gestures for her to follow, he then places the bags down on the floor.

Isabella smiles as she follows him inside places her bags and boxes on the floor. "Wow yes this is my home now too, it feels strange but great" She says with a chuckle.

Bucky nods "Well it is yours now too doll and I am so happy about it" He says with a smile. Bucky's phone starts to ring, he gets it out of his pocket and looks at the screen "It's Steve" He says as he answers the phone.

"Hey Steve how are you" Bucky asks as he smiles towards Isabella. "Oh right okay that sounds like fun, thanks for the invite we will definitely be there Steve, see you tomorrow" He hangs up the phone and puts it back in his pocket.

"Tomorrow?" Isabella asks him.

"Yes Steve and Peggy have invited us to a party tomorrow to celebrate the baby coming soon" Bucky replies with a smile "You will get to meet a few more of my friends they are all invited too"

Isabella nods "Okay that sounds like fun, it will be nice to meet some more of your friends Bucky" She replies with a smile.

"I just want to warn you that Natasha will be there we obviously haven't seen each other since the morning after..." Bucky says awkwardly as he looks down then back at Isabella.

Isabella looks at Bucky and raises her eyebrows "Oh well that will be interesting"

"I promise Bella it was one night we have not spoke since and that is it" Bucky reassured her with a little smile.

Isabella nods "I know it's fine I hope you will introduce us though" She looks at him with a shrug.

"You actually want to meet her?" Bucky asks surprised by her comment.

"Yes I do I'm curious, plus she's your friend so why shouldn't I meet her?" She asks curiously, she runs her fingers through her long dark hair and tilts her head to the side.

Bucky's eyes widen "Okay if your sure I just didn't think it would be a good idea but okay" He smiles.

                          The next day

Isabella and Bucky spent the next day relaxing watching movies and sorting through Isabella's things. Before they knew it, it was time to get ready to go to Steve's house for their party they were having for the baby coming.

Isabella was in the bedroom doing her hair and make up while Bucky was putting on his jeans and shirt Bucky looks at her and gets something out of his side of the closet a box that he places down on the bed.

" I have a little something for you doll" He says with a smile as he raises his eyebrow at her.

Isabella looks at him noticing the box on the bed she smiles and walks over with a smile on her lips, she kisses him softly.
"You didn't have to do that" She smiles as she opens the box to see a beautiful red Gucci dress, she picks up the dress to look at it. Wow.
"That is so beautiful James thank you" She smiles as she kisses him again.

Bucky kisses her back "You are most welcome doll, you are going to look incredible in that dress" He smirks as he moves his hands to her hips and pulls her closer.

Isabella looks him up and down he is wearing his jeans and a tight fitted shirt that shows off his muscular body she bites her bottom lip. "You look so good tonight..sir" She smirks as she runs her fingers down his shirt watching him carefully.