4.

The next morning Isabella wakes up and glances around forgetting for a moment where she is, she looks at Bucky next to her who is still asleep. "Shit" She mutters to herself she's in Bucky's bed and today she has to go to college in his class as if he didn't fuck her brains out last night.

She slowly gets out of bed trying not to wake up and walks into his bathroom she turns on the shower and jumps in, 10 minutes later she walks back into the bedroom her towel wrapped around her and notices Bucky is awake and sitting up watching her.

"Good morning" Isabella says smiling at him.
"Morning doll, I thought for a second you'd left" He smirks as he looks her up and down.
"Of course not I just thought I better start getting ready, we have to go to college remember?" She replies, he looks at her and nods.

"Oh yes that, how am I meant to concentrate when your in the class" He asks with a laugh as he gets up and walks into the closet, he puts on black jeans with a tight shirt and a tie, she watches him biting her bottom lip and she pulls on some jeans, a T-shirt and converses, she walks over to the mirror and looks at her reflection she runs her fingers through her long dark wet hair.

"I guess we both aren't going to be able to concentrate" She replies as he walks over to her kisses her softly, "It's not going to be easy for me either when you look like that" She teases. He smiles and walks out of the room she follows him into the kitchen where he pours some coffee, "Would you like some?" He asks her "No thanks" She replies she looks at her watch and sighs.

"I have to go" She announces even though it was the last thing she wanted to do, he sighed and walks over to her pulling her close to him by her hips.
"See you in class Bella" He replies as he kisses her, she kisses him back and then pulls away "Bye sir..." She smirks as she walks away and leaves.

                       2 hours later

Isabella walks into her last class of the door, she walks over and sits down next to her friend Jessica.
"Well hello stranger where have you been?" Jessica asks with a smirk playing on her lips.

Isabella grabs her books out of her bag and places them on the desk she shrugs and looks at her friend.
"I haven't been anywhere I've been studying actually" She lied hoping Jessica would believe her.

"Oh really, so this has nothing to do with the Professor has it?" Jessica questions raising her eyebrows.

"No of course not, we spoke about the kiss we had at the club and agreed it never happened and we will never talk about it again" Isabella lies as she looks at her friend and smiles shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh right well I'm glad you sorted it out" Jessica said with a smile Isabella couldn't believe that she actually believed her.

The next thing she knows Bucky walks in the class placing his briefcase down on his desk, he scans the room before noticing Isabella sitting near the back, she catches his glance and bites her bottom lip softly, as she has flashbacks from the night before. She smiles towards him he looks away and starts talking to the class.

As the class goes on it's actually easier then Isabella thought they have had a few glances at each other hear and there but other then that they have been acting like normal Professor and student. Although all she was thinking was how much she wanted him to fuck her on his desk.

Bucky was wondering around the class talking to students checking that they are ok, Isabella was getting on with her work when he came and stood in front of her.

"Are you getting on ok there Isabella?" He asks as he places his hands on her desk his steel blue eyes staring into hers.
"Yes thank you...sir" Isabella replies sending him a smirk, she brushes her fingers against his not taking her eyes off him, he bites his bottom lip and moves his hands off the desk, she smirks to herself and looks down getting back on with her work. Bucky walks away and he doesn't look happy.

When the class ends Isabella places her bag on the desk putting her books back in,  "Isabella can I have a word with you please" Bucky announces, her eyes widen and she nods.

When all the other students have left she walks over to Bucky who is now sitting at his desk.
"What can I help you with...sir" She teases he stands up and walks towards her giving her an intense glare.
"What the hell was that? Brushing my hand like that and calling me sir?" He asked his voice sounding angry.

Isabella looks at him and nods "I'm sorry James I shouldn't have done that, it's just hard having to watch you teach and not being able to kiss you and...stuff" She replies his eyes widen surprised at her words.

"I promise you not do it again, but I will make it up to you, sir" She smirks as she walks over to the door shutting it, he watches her every move as she walks back over to him and pushes him back onto his chair spinning the chair around so his facing away from the door. She bends down in front of him and gets onto her knees in front of him. "What if someone comes in?"He asks still not taking his eyes away from her.

"They won't" She replies as she unzips his jeans freeing his cock, she looks up at him and smirks. She slowly swirls her tongue around his length before taking all of him in her mouth muffled moans come from Bucky's lips as his breathing deepens.

She starts bobbing her head sucking his length faster causing his moans to become slightly louder, his hand moves into her hair grabbing it softly. She begins to her faster taking him fully in and out of her mouth, he tilts his head back
"Fuck" he breaths "I'm close" He says as she gets slightly faster more muffled coming from him, she then feels a warm liquid go down her throat as he lets out one last moan.

Bucky lets go of her hair as she pulls away from him wiping the sides of her mouth.
"Fuck doll, that was amazing" He complements her as he does his jeans back up.
"I'm glad that helped James" She says as she stands up running her fingers through her long dark hair.

Bucky walks over to her and kisses her softly "I'm sorry I shouldn't have been angry at you before doll, can you forgive me?" He asks her with a smile

"Of course I can it's fine" She replies returning the smile, she pulls away from him and walks over to his desk grabbing her bag, she notices Bucky's phone on his desk vibrating, she glances at the phone and notices the name 'Sharon' is ringing him. Who the hell is Sharon? She wonders to herself.

Isabella ignores it and walks over to him again "Welk I better go" Bucky smiles and nods "Come and stay at my apartment again tonight, I'll make us a night meal?" He asks her, she nods "That sounds great" She responds she gives him a quick  kiss and turns and walks out of the class.

Who the hell is Sharon? And why was she calling him? And why has he not mentioned her?