6.

Isabella puts one of Bucky's T-shirt's on as she has no other clothes with her, she walk into the living room where Bucky is sitting on his sofa looking at his phone. Bucky raises his eyebrows and puts his phone as he looks at her.
"Wow doll you look hot in my shirt" He comments with a smirk as he pulls her into the sofa by the shirt.

Isabella laughs as she's now sitting next to him "Well thank you I'm glad you like it" She replies sending him a wink.

"I was thinking as it's Saturday why don't we have a day in? Watch movies have a nice meal later?" Bucky suggests.

"I love the sound of that...sir" She smirks knowing he likes it when she calls him that. He instantly turns to look at her with those words. "How about I make it up to you doll?"

And with that he kisses her passionately she kisses him back and let's out a single moan into the kiss.

He pushes her down on the sofa so she's now lying on it and he pins her hands above her head "I'm going to make you feel so good baby" He breaths as moves his lips down to her neck sucking on it softly.

She moans feeling his lips on her skin, he lets go of her wrists and runs his fingers down her curves lifting the T-shirt up.
He kisses down her stomach and skips his fingers into her panties he smirks to himself as he feels how wet she is for him. He rubs his fingers slightly faster on her cilt. Isabella moans louder moving her hips to meet his fingers.

Bucky then replaced his fingers with his mouth, she tilts her head back not expecting the change as he starts licking her cilt causing loud moans to escape from her mouth.

"Oh fuck" She moans out he smirks against her cilt as he then starts nipping and sucking at it, she starts rotating her hips trying to get closer to his mouth. He then added two fingers along with his tongue as he got faster. She felt her orgasm approaching her breathing heavy and her moans getting louder and louder.

Her vision blurred as her orgasm washes through her, her body shakes and she moans his name.
Bucky pulled away from her with a smirk playing on his lips, he licked his fingers that were inside her. "You taste so good baby" He smiles as he looks at her.

Her breathing has calmed back down she sits up and pulls the T-shirt back down her body. "Well fuck" Is her only response she runs her fingers through her long dark hair and smiles. "That was incredible" She says her breathing finally back to normal.

"I have to admit your class on Monday is going to be extremely difficult" Isabella bites her bottom lip as she stands up and walks to the fridge getting out a bottle of water, she takes a long sip then walks back to sit next to Bucky again.

Bucky watches her every move and nods in agreement "I know it is, believe me the other day I just wanted to grab you and kiss you in front of everyone in class" He says with a smirk, he then takes a glance at his phone.

"When you were talking in the class all I was thinking was how much I wanted you to fuck me on your desk" Isabella admits as she flushes red a little bit embarrassed from her comment.

Bucky's eyes widen he turns to her and licks his top lip and a smirk appears on his lips again. "Oh really? Well I'm sure we can arrange that at some point doll, I would very much like to do that" He replies his eyes lit up as if he's been thinking of that too.

                         3 hours later

They had both had a lovely lazy day together on the sofa watching movies. Isabella has been in the living room looking at her phone while Bucky was in the shower.

Bucky walks out of the bedroom back into the living room wearing a shirt and trousers he looks at her and smiles. "Why don't you go and shower and put on the present that is on the bed and when you come back out there will be another surprise for you" He says softly.