3.

Isabella arrives home she parks her car and gets out, she notices Bucky's car., she walks up to his car where the window is down, she bends down to look into the window Bucky smiles looking at her.

"I thought we could go for a drive and maybe you could stay at my place for the night" He suggests, she glances around before looking back at him.
"That sounds like a plan, I will just go inside to grab some clothes for tomorrow" She says as she walks away and into the apartment thankfully her roommates aren't home to question anything.

Isabella emerges from her apartment and slides in Bucky's car placing her bag down next to her feet.
"This is a surprise James what made you do this?" She questions with a smile as he begins to drives.
"I just wasn't ready for the night to be over so thought I'd try this" Bucky replies glancing towards her before turning his attention back to the road.

"Well this was very nice of you James. I do have one thing to ask you actually that I forgot about earlier" She says as she glances at the road then looks towards him again
"Ask away" He responds shrugging his shoulders

"Well when I met you last night you said your name was Bucky, but then in your class today it was suddenly James, I was just wondering what was up with that" She asks she has been wondering this since she first heard him say James.

Bucky laughs and glances towards her again "My full name is James Buchanan Barnes but when I was younger everyone just called me Bucky and that just stuck really, not many people call me James" He replies with a smile, she smiles and nods she was enjoying hearing him open up even just a little bit.

"Oh right noted Bucky" Isabella replies giving him a wink "And one other question actually" She says hoping she isn't annoying him with her questions.
"Why were in that club last night? You don't really seem like the club scene type" She asks him looking at him again as he continues to drive.

"Your right it isn't really my scene but I was nervous about my first day and wanted to lighten up a bit" Bucky replies sending a smirk towards her. "What about you?" He asks her as he looks back at the road. 

"My friends just wanted a last night to celebrate before college started again. We went out quite a lot when we were off it was fun spending time with them" She says with a smile.

"That sounds like fun" Bucky replies with a smile as he stops the car and looks her "We are here" He announces as he opens his door gets out and walks around to open her door, she smiles and climbs out grabbing her bag. The building is huge and looks very fancy she has no idea what to expect when they go inside.

They arrive at his floor he opens the door gesturing for her to go in first, her mouth drops open as she looks around. It's quite extravagant, modern and beautiful she had never seen an apartment like it before. "Wow this is amazing" She smiles as she puts her bag down on the floor and looks at him.

"Thank you, I love it here" He replies as he glances around before looking back towards her.

Isabella walked further into the living room seeing the big sofa, as she continued on she came to the huge kitchen that was twice the size of her whole apartment.
"This is very impressive I have to admit" She smiles walking back into the living room where Bucky was just standing watching her.
"Well I'm glad I can impress you doll" Bucky replies, hearing her new nickname gave her butterflies in her stomach the more she was getting to know him the more she was starting to like him and that was scaring her.

"You do remember that you have to pretend like I'm any other student tomorrow when I'm in your class" She smirks as she walks closer to him.

"I know and that is going to be a hard one for me" He smirks as he pulls her closer to him and kisses her softly she kisses him back then pulls away.

"I'll have to make sure not to wear anything to revealing by accident" Isabella raises an eyebrow and smirks "I wouldn't want to distract you would I?" She asks her voice low and teasing.

Bucky clenches his jaw his steel blue eyes watching her carefully "No you certainly wouldn't" He replies with a smirk, he kisses her again more intensely then last time. He runs his hands down her body before resting them on her hips, she runs her hands through his short dark hair kissing him back as she moans slightly into the kiss.

Bucky lifts her up onto the kitchen counter she wrapped her legs around his waist, his lips not leaving hers, his hands gripped onto her hips pulling her closer to him. He then kissed down her cheek then kissed softly down her neck causing her to let out a small moan.

Bucky moved his lips from her and his eyes didn't leave hers, his fingers ran down her legs, he slipped her panties down her legs letting them drop to the floor.

His lips found hers again and this time he kissed her hungrily, he pulled away again and he unzipped his jeans and let them slide down his legs he lifted the hem of her skirt up to her waist leaving her completely exposed to him.

He pulled down his boxers letting his erection spring free, she strokes it softly causing him to moan. He kisses her again groaning into her mouth, he teases her entrance with his cock before slowly pushing it inside of her making both of them moan out.

He starts thrusting into her slowly moaning against her lips, he starts to thrust faster, she starts to rock her hips to match his rhythm causing him to go deeper.
"Fuckk" Bucky groans, she tilts her head back letting out loud moans, as they start moving faster.

"Oh Bucky" She moans out, hearing his name makes him thrust harder as he lets out moans, he runs his hands up her body until his hand finds her neck, he grips her neck softly which makes her moan louder.

Their thrusts get sloppier as they both reach their climax, he releases her neck and smiles.
"Well fuck" Are his only words his breathing heavy, he plants a soft kiss on her lips and puts his boxers and jeans back on.
"Wow, that was really something" She says as she gets down from the counter pulling her skirt back down. "That is what we can't do in the class tomorrow" Isabella smirks sending him a wink.
"Agreed" Bucky laughs

"Why don't we go to bed" He asks, she nods he takes her hand and walks her to the first door after the kitchen he opens the door as they walk in her mouth drops open at his bedroom. The first thing she notices is the huge windows with a view of basically the whole of New York, a huge bed and a walk in closet.

He laughs at her reaction, he closes the door and takes off his clothes and climbs into bed. She smiles watching him as she takes off her clothes getting into bed next to him, "You are so beautiful Bella" He says softly, he holds out his arm and she lays her head on his chest,

"Goodnight doll" Bucky says and he kisses her head softly and they both fall asleep.