12

The sun shining brightly in the bedroom wakes Isabella up, she rubs her eyes and turns not expecting for Bucky to not be in the bed. She gets up and pulls on her jeans and T-shirt and walks into the kitchen Bucky is dressed in his usual shirt and jeans and sat at the kitchen table with two breakfasts of Pancakes and orange juice.

"Good morning doll" Bucky says with a grin

Isabella smile "Morning James" She kisses him on the lips "Thank you" She says as she sits opposite him taking a sip of her juice. "Well this is nice to wake up to, thank you"

Bucky smiles sending Isabella a wink "Your most welcome Bella" He takes a sip of his coffee and looks at Isabella as she starts eating her food. "Tonight I would like to take you on a proper date, we haven't really had a proper date so I want to change that, it's Friday night so we are going out. If that's sounds good to you?" He asks his voice soft.

Isabella smiles and nods "That sounds perfect, I have the perfect outfit" She replies taking another mouthful of her pancakes.

"Perfect then, we just have to get through today then we will have a lovely night together, after class if you want to go home to get your things then stay here for the full weekend?" He offers

"If your sure? I am here a lot" Isabella asks she can't even remember the last time she slept at home. 

Bucky glares at her "Of course I'm sure I wouldn't ask if I wasn't" He smiles as he shakes his head.

"Okay I will do that" She agrees as she finishes her breakfast and takes a sip of juice "I better get going, see you in class sir"

Bucky stands up and smirks and pulls her towards him "See you later and be a good girl in class" He warns as he kisses her goodbye.

When Isabella gets to college she runs straight into Jessica "Hey Jess" Isabella says with a smile.

Jessica looks at her and smiles "Hey Bella and where have you been?" She asks with a smirk.

Isabella shrugs her shoulders "With Jame smile where I basically always am" She says with a chuckle.

Jessica raises her eyebrows "James? You mean Professor Barnes?

Isabella smiles "Of course, he is honestly amazing" She says with a grin.

"He really does seem to make you really happy, I'm so happy for you Bella you deserve it" Jessica says as she hugs Isabella tightly.

Isabella hugs her back and smiles "Thank you Jess"

Jessica smiles "Okay I have to get to first class I will see you in last period" She smiles as she walks away.

Isabella smiles and makes her way to the library, to start her studying all the time she has been spending with Bucky has been distracting her in the best way.
She sits down at a desk in the corner and gets out her laptop and starts studying.
Finally after 3 hours she's caught up and feels so much better about her work, smiles to herself and puts her laptop away.

Isabella makes her way to the cafeteria and all she thinking is how much she's looking forward to her date with Bucky. She picks up a bottle of water and a salad she pays for her things and decides to go and sit outside for a change. She sits down on a bench taking a sip of her water when she sees Bucky walk past.

Isabella watches him as he takes past her sending her a wink, he runs his fingers over the stubble on his face and smiles. She bites her bottom lip and smiles at him. Wow, he is fucking gorgeous. She thinks to herself.

Finally it's time for Bucky's class, she walks in his class and makes her way to her seat pulling her books from her bag. He is sat at his desk watching all the students walk in, he looks over at Isabella and smiles quickly before starting the lecture.