16.

After they are finished having breakfast that Isabella made them Bucky looks at her with a serious look on his face.

"I was wondering if you still wanted to move in here with me?" He asks softly looking for a reaction from her.

Isabella looks at him in surprise not expecting that "Really? Even though we have only just got back to together?"

Bucky nods "Yes I know that but we have technically been together for quite some time now so I think it's time for the next step in our relationship" He says with a smile as he shrugs his shoulders.

Isabella smiles "Okay yes let's move in together" She agrees and with that Bucky jumps up and hugs her tightly giving her a soft kiss. She smiles and kisses him back before pulling away.

"So when do you want me to move in?" Isabella asks

"Today we will go to your apartment today and start today" Bucky says not asking her just telling her.

Isabella raises her eyebrows "Today? Is that not to soon?" She asks slightly nervously.

"No why would it be? Why wait? Let's just get it done today and then we will be living here" Bucky says as he stands up and put the plate and cup in the sink.

"I don't know about today" Isabella admits with a shrug as she stands up.

Bucky takes a deep breath and walks over to her and stares at her intensely. "Do as your told for once" Bucky says his voice firm and dominate.

Isabella stares and him and swallows hard she loved it when he was dominant with her. "Y-yes...sir" She replies.

Bucky nods "Good girl" He kisses her softly "Should we get going then?" He asks with a smile.

"Sure" Isabella replies "To be honest it isn't going to take that long I don't have that much stuff" She chuckles.

Bucky grabs her hand and they walk out of the apartment to Bucky's car. "You do know Jessica will be there? She's my roommate" She asks him

Bucky nods "Oh yes I did forget about that, well that's fine we aren't doing anything wrong anymore so no problem" He says as he starts the car and starts driving. "How are you feeling about moving in with me?" He asks her curiously.

Isabella smiles "I'm excited about it, I will be so happy to be with you everyday and we can make up for the four months that we lost" She smiles as she looks at him and runs her fingers through her long dark hair.

Bucky smiles "I'm so happy about it too Bella and we most certainly are going to make up for it believe me doll" He replies with a smirk.

They arrive at Isabella's apartment and she is hoping no one will be home. As they get to the front door she unlocks and opens it, they both walk into the living room where Jessica is sitting looking at her phone, she looks up and puts her phone down raising her eyebrows.

"Well hello Bella and Professor" Jessica says as she stands up and walks over to them.

"Hey Jess" Isabella replies with a smile she then looks towards Bucky.

Bucky smiles towards Jessica "Hello Jessica and you don't have to call me that anymore, it's James" He says with a shrug.

"Okay sorry just a habit" Jessica chuckles "So what are you two up to?" Jessica asks with a smile.

"Well I am going to be moving in with James so we have actually just came to collect my things" Isabella says watching Jessica for a reaction.

Jessica's mouth drops open "Oh right well that's great I'm glad you two are back together, Bella was miserable without you" Jessica says as she looks between Isabella and Bucky.

Isabella smiles "Thank you Jessica" She replies. "Okay we will see you in a bit" Isabella says as she walks towards her bedroom Bucky following close behind her.

Isabella opens her bedroom door and glances around "Okay this isn't going to be so bad" She says with a sigh.

Bucky follows her into the room and closes the door behind him he glances around and nods "No it should be fine" He replies with a smile.

Isabella walks over to her closet and grabs one of her big bags, she starts folding some clothes and putting them in the bag "I'm glad I don't have that much stuff at least this isn't going to take long" She chuckles.

Bucky watches her and sits down on the bed "The last time I was here was the first night we met, that was a very good night" He says with a smirk as he bites his bottom lip remembering the night.

Isabella looks at him and smiles "Oh yes that was the best night" She replies with a nod.

Bucky stands up and walks towards her he stops right in front of her a smirk playing on his lips "This is the last time we are going to be in this room so why don't we have sex in it one last time" He asks as he tilts his head to the side, his steel blue eyes staring into hers.

Isabella smirks "I like the sound of that sir" She replies as she looks down.

Bucky moves his fingers to the chin to make her look at him, he kisses her passionately moving both hands to her cheeks. He pulls away from the kiss and slides off her jacket letting it drop to the floor, she takes off his jacket and smirks.

"We will have to be quiet doll Jessica is only in the next room and we don't want her to hear" He whispers in her ear, his voice low and dominant.

Isabella nods, Bucky kisses her again and leads her to the bed his lips not leaving hers, he pushes her onto the bed and runs his hand down her shirt he gets to her panties and slides them off "Wet for me already doll and I haven't even done anything yet" He smirks as he unzips his jeans and pulls them down slightly, leaving his shirt on and leaving Isabella's shirt on.

Isabella watches him closely and bites her bottom lip, he moves on top of her and slowly slides into her filling her completely, they both breathe deeply, he starts thrusting slowly as he moans quietly into her neck.

Isabella tilts her head back as she starts moving her hips to meet his making him go deeper inside of her. She grips onto his shirt and bites down hard on her bottom lip to stop herself from moaning.

Bucky starts thrusting harder a few muffled moans leaving Isabella's mouth, Bucky moves one hand over her mouth to stop her moaning "Sshh doll or we will have to stop" He whispers in her ear as he starts thrusting faster, he keeps one hand over her mouth and his other gripping her hip as he thrusts.

Bucky's breathing starts becoming more uneven and a quiet moan leaves his lips as he starts moving faster, Isabella moans quietly into his hand as his thrusts hit her spot.

His thrusts become more sloppy as his orgasm hits and a growl leaves his lips, a few seconds later her orgasm washes over her another quiet moan leaves her lips.

Bucky pulls out of her and lies next to her on the bed. Isabella looks at him and puts her hand over her mouth "I find it so hard to be quiet, I can't help it" She chuckles.

Bucky smiles "I know you do doll but I don't think Jessica would of heard... I hope" He chuckles as he looks at her with a smile. "We couldn't not have sex for a last time in this room though it had to be done" He says raising his eyebrow.

Isabella smiles and nods "I agree" She replies "Okay I need to get up and finish packing" She says with a smile as she stands up and grabs her panties from the floor pulling them back on.

Bucky watches her with a smirk "Okay, let's get going" He replies as he stands up zipping his jeans back up.

Isabella walks back over to her closet and puts the rest of her clothes in, she walks over to her bed stand and opens the drawers getting the things out and shoving them into the bag.

After 40 minutes Isabella is finally done, she walks over to Bucky and glances around the room "There we go all done, just the bed and desk which are staying here anyway" She says with a smile.

Bucky smiles as he wraps his arms around her waist "I can't wait to live with you doll" He says as he kisses her softly.