7.

Monday morning

Isabella and Bucky had spent the whole weekend together watching movies, having sex and just enjoying each other's company and she loved it, it felt like they were a proper couple. Jessica had quizzed her about where she had been but she lied and just said she stayed with her friend, she didn't think Jessica believed her but she didn't question her anymore thankfully.

She had just got to the college ready for her classes and she was not looking forward to Bucky's class after the amazing weekend they had. She had 3 other classes before his as his was her last class of the day.

Her day went well and before she knew it, it was time for Bucky's class as she was heading to her class Noah came up to her and started walking to class with her.

"Hey Bella" Noah says with a big smile on his face.

Isabella smiles back "Hi Noah how are you?" She asks him

Noah smiles as he looks her up and down as they go into the classroom Bucky is sitting at his desk watching them. "I am great thanks how are you? I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party tonight the guys are having one so thought you might want to come?" He asks as he puts his hand on her arm.

Isabella moves his hand away "that sounds fun thanks but I have a lot of studying to catch up on" She replies she can feel Bucky's eyes glaring at the pair talking. Shit. She thinks to herself.

"Ok maybe another time then" Noah replies as he walks to his seat.

Isabella turns and walks to her seat grabbing her books from her bag putting them on the desk. She looks up and Bucky is glaring at her still he looks angry. He stands up and walks around so he is stood I n front of his desk.

Isabella bites her bottom lip and tucks a piece of her long dark hair behind her ear, she watches him closely as he starts talking about the class she can tell by his voice that he is angry.

Bucky gets on with the lecture not making eye contact with Isabella once which makes her nervous. He looks around the room as he's talking and finally looks towards her, she smiles but he just looks away and doesn't look at her again during the class.

When the class is over she purposely takes her time putting her things into her bag because she wanted to talk to him, when most of the room had cleared she walks over where his is sitting on the edge of his desk, he watches her.

"Is everything ok?" She asks him nervously she already knew he was mad and she had a good feeling she knew why he was mad.

"You and Noah looked very cosy" Is all Bucky says he slowly walks over to her looking at her with a look she's never seen jealously.

Isabella shakes her head "James we were talking, he asked me to a party of course I said no" She says shrugging her shoulders.

Bucky walks closer to her and bites his bottom lip not taking his steel blue eyes off hers, he strokes her cheeks with his fingers before he kisses her roughly holding onto her cheeks before he moves his hands in her hair.

Isabella kisses him back being took totally by surprise, she holds on to his arms he softly bites her bottom lip then pulls away from her lips, his face still close to hers "Don't forget that your mine" He says his tone dominate.

Isabella nods and bites her bottom lip still getting over that kiss, she does secretly like it when he's dominant with her. "Yes yours...sir" She replies with a smirk playing on her lips.

"Good girl" Bucky says he moves away and smiles "Well go home and get more things and then I can show you how your mine" He says raising his eyebrows with a smirk.