9.

Isabella was just about to put on her outfit that she had brought to wear, Bucky came over to her carrying a gift. "I got you this to wear for tonight" He said with a smile handing her a box.

Isabella smiles as she takes the box from him "Really? Thank you Bucky" She says as she opens it to see a red matching lace bra and thong along with a beautiful red dress. Her eyes widen as a smile plays on her lips "It's beautiful thank you"

Bucky smirks "Your more than welcome doll" He replies, he has changed into a different blue suit he sits on the bed as he watches her.

She lets her T-shirt drop to the ground as she puts on the new lace underwear he has bought her. He watches her biting his bottom lip, she slips on the red dress, it hugs her curves it's a little low cut.

"Wow you look incredible, red is definitely your colour" Bucky smiles "I can't wait to take it off later" Bucky winks "Are you ready?" He asks with a smile.

Isabella nods "Yes I think so" She replies.
"There is a car coming to pick us up" Bucky says "I thought it would be nice"
Isabella smiles Bucky then kisses her softly "Let's go then doll" He says as he takes her hand and leads her out, they get in the car.

"So what are we telling Steve about how we met?" She asked as they hadn't actually said what they were going to tell him.

"I thought we could just say we met on a bar, technically that is true just leave out the I'm your Professor part though" Bucky says with a chuckle.

They arrive half an hour later at Steve and Peggy's house Isabella mouth drops open as she sees how big the house is "Wow this is beautiful" She comments with a smile.

Bucky smiles "Yes it is, I used to stay here all the time it's amazing" Bucky replies as he gets out the car and opens the door for Isabella. They walk to the front door and Bucky knocks a few minutes later a man and woman answer the door.

"Hey Buck" Steve says as he hugs Bucky. He turns to Isabella "Hello you must be Isabella" He says politely.

Isabella smiles "Hello yes I am it's very nice to meet you Steve" She replies as they shake hands.

"It's nice to meet you too Isabella" Steve replies "This is my wife Peggy" He says with a smile.

"Hello Peggy" Isabella says as she shakes Peggy's hand. So far so good they both seem lovely Isabella thinks to herself.

"Come on in guys" Steve says as he opens the door wider for them to walk in.

Isabella and Bucky walk in and she is amazed at how huge and amazing their house is, old fashioned but beautiful.
They walk into the living room and sit down on the sofa, Peggy walks in and hands them both a drink.

"Thank you" Isabella says with a smile as she takes a drink to calm her nerves.

Steve and Peggy sit down on the sofa across from them "So Buck you never did tell me how did you two meet?" Steve asks with a smile.

"We actually met in a bar, I know it doesn't sound like much but we have pretty much been with each other almost every day since" Bucky says as she smiles turning to look at Isabella before looking back at Steve.

Steve nods "Oh right and I heard Sharon finally signed the papers, it's about time isn't it" He says with a smile.

Bucky smiles and nods "Yes finally I didn't think it was actually going to happen. But Sharon was very mad the other day because she walked in on us at not a very good time should we say" Bucky says with a little chuckle.

Steve bursts out laughing "Oh my god, I bet she hated both of you for that" He comments.

Isabella nods "Yes she definitely did" Bucky and Isabella chuckles.