Chapter 12

A/N Okay, so before reading this next chapter, I decided to skip ahead a little because I didn't have anything else to write in those earlier months taking place in the book. (It skips to about 1 year or earlier). Don't worry, there's still more to the story, so enjoy!

Summer. Finally, freshman year was over! I was going to be a sophomore in about three months!

Okay, so while I was gone, for what? 5-10 months? Well, you're probably wondering, what happened? I'll fill you in on EVERYTHING.

From where you guys left off, Lucas recovered from his coma about a week later. He accepted my apology and we're best friends again. About Liam? Well, he and I are still friends. I feel it'd be best for us to stay as friends. Believe it or not, Liam told me that he used to be with Kathy for two years. I was really shocked and decided, for my own good, that we shouldn't be a couple. He, on the other hand, really wanted to take a relationship a step further. Every day I tell him the same thing: "I'll think about it." (it's a no)

As much as I want to be with him, I can't. It'd be betraying Lucas. And, especially the fact that he used to date Kathy, I didn't want to hurt myself again.

What about Will and Olivia? Well...they broke up right before Will had to go to a boarding school. Sadly, his mother died in a plane crash, and his father didn't want to take care of him anymore. So, boarding school it was. 

Will admitting to putting drugs in my drink at that one party in freshman year. I was so furious but forgave him anyway. Will was going through a tough time. He confessed his love for me, but since I politely denied him. 

Sooner or later, my parents met Liam. They liked him, a lot. They also became really good friends with his parents.

When we came back from winter break, Olivia became an absolute enemy with me. She 'blamed me for breaking Will and her up'. So, she became one of those 'mean girls' with Kathy Morris. I let her be and I, myself, found me two new friends: Grace and Ava. 

There was a Valentine's Dance at school. Liam asked me to go with him because 'he had nobody else to go with'. Which I knew was false, Liam had many other female friends and, oh boy, I knew, half the girl's cheer team (including Kathy) asked him to be their Valentine. 

That being said, after lots of disagreements, I finally said yes and Liam was really happy. We went together and had a great time.

Spring break went faster than you could say the word 'onomatopoeia'. Lucas went on a trip with his parents to the Bahamas, Liam, his mom, and Ryan (his little brother) went to Disneyland, and my parents had to go on some business trip. That meant I sat home all day and watched romance movies on Netflix. 

And before I knew it, Summer rolled around. Finally! 

A/N: So this chapter was like a catch-up chapter, but next, it's going to start going back to normal (actual dialogue, action dialogue, etc.) Stay toon for chapter 13! Please consider voting it really helps me so much! (You don't have to if you don't want to) <3 :)