Chapter 9: Long and Thick

Our favorite milf, Miss Rosalía's outfit ^

-

-

Daniel called the police as soon as they arrived at work and an officer is now taking his statement in his office. "Frankly, we're big supporters of the department. We donate every year to the charity drive. I just want you to go out and round up the scum that did this," Daniel fastly speaks. Rosalía approaches the officer. "Excuse me, officer. Can you give us a minute?" she tells him, thanking him when he nods and meanders off. Daniel gives her a look as if to question why she sent the officer away, leaning off of the desk behind him. "Dude, why'd you lie to him? You know why we don't donate to them," Rosalía scoffs. Daniel shrugs innocently. "I thought it'd help if he thought we donated," he claims.

His wife grins amusedly and shakes her head. "Okay, kiss-ass," she scoffs as she steps closer to the man. "Look, love, not that they usually do their job properly, but don't you think catching actual criminals like murderers is a better use of their time than looking for somebody who spray-painted a dick on something?" she questions. "Yeah, alright, but they can still go look for the guy," Daniel dismisses. Rosalía can't help but scoff. "Oh, come on, do you actually think they would? Remember the bonsai trees?" she points out. Daniel stays silent, twiddling his fingers as he stares at her. Damn it, he thinks as he remembers what the cops told him all those years ago when he reported the stolen trees.

Rosalía steps closer and sets her hands on his shoulders, sliding them down to his triceps and gently squeezing them. "I understand that you're frustrated and you have the right to be... but try to calm down, okay? Look on the bright side," she advises. Of course, Daniel finds the last sentence ridiculous. "Bright side? What bright side? I have a dick in my mouth," he snaps. His statement gives her a thought. "We can always change our slogan to: 'we blow the competition away," she jokes, snickering right after. Daniel just slowly nods his head and smiles sarcastically. Rosalía dismissively waves her hand and stops laughing.

"Sorry. Anyway, no one's gonna notice it," she claims. "We picked that specific location because of the traffic level," her husband fires back. Rosalía dismissively waves her hands again and keeps trying to lighten up the situation. "Yeah, okay. Maybe this is a good thing," she chirps. Daniel furrows his eyebrows. "How?" he asks in disbelief. "It'll definitely draw attention to the dealership! Someone might see it and go, 'you know what...?" Rosalía phrases, bringing her fist up and changing her tone to sound like she just made a huge decision. "'This billboard speaks to me. That guy is really cool. I think I'm gonna buy a car at LaRusso Auto today,'" she continues, pretending to sound determined.

A small laugh escapes Daniel's mouth. Even when he's in a sour mood, she manages to make him laugh. He shakes his head and counters, "uh, I don't think anyone will think that." That might be true but man, such a downer, the woman thinks. "They might! But even if they don't, people won't even recognize you! The dick is the star of the show now, it's very distracting. Besides, everyone's gonna drive by so fast that they won't even have time to realize it's you," Rosalía coolly claims. Daniel chuckles at her words, forgetting his upset feelings. Just then, they hear Louie's booming voice, making them snap their heads to the window.

"Did you guys see the billboard? It's freaking hilarious!"

Rosalía suppresses a laugh as her husband turns to her, his smile completely gone. "We're painting over it," he states, walking off. "Okay," Rosalía chortles. Pinche Louie [fucking Louie], she thinks as she continues to quietly chuckle.

[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]

West Valley High School

"Yeah, he's really sad about it," Selena tells Sam as they walk through the hallways. Selena is trying to persuade her cousin to forgive Daniel by appealing to her sympathetic side. She hopes she'll feel bad and throw her anger out the window. It almost works but Sam refuses to give in so easily. It's still fresh and she's still embarrassed so she needs some time to get over it. "Yeah, I don't know, I'm still mad. Wouldn't you be if he did that to you in front of Ethan?" Sam argues. Selena cringes, looking away in thought. She 100 percent would be upset. "You see?" Sam voices, knowing she sees her point.