Chapter 67: Karate Showdown

"Settle down

"Settle down. I'm sure we can figure this-"

Robby's suddenly tackled by Miguel. The students "ooh" again when the two boys fall to the floor. They begin fighting while Tory and Sam resume their fight. Selena looks between the two pairs, not being able to fathom what's happening right now. "Oh, it is on!" Hawk suddenly shouts. More kids roar as well and a brawl among the Cobra Kais and Miyagi-Dos initiates. What the fuck? Selena thinks as she throws her hands up in frustration. The regular students disperse into different groups in the halls, watching different fights.

Selena loses sight of Sam and Tory and scans the halls for them, avoiding all the kids fighting around her. She spots Moon walking into the hall, who calls out, "come on, guys! Can't we all just get along?" Selena hears a yell and runs over to Moon. "Watch out!" she calls, pulling Moon out of the way as the girl fearfully screams. Two boys crash into the lockers where Moon was once standing. When the two boys move in their direction, Selena pushes her friend out of the way before going to pull Doug, the Cobra, off of her Miyagi-Do peer.

She kicks Doug in the stomach, sending him flying back into the lockers behind him. He tries to straighten up but Selena spins into a kick, striking him in the face. He collapses to the floor and she keeps moving. She stops when Hawk stumbles across the hall in front of her. He turns around with a sinister smirk, wiping his mouth. He spots Selena and his smirk slightly falters. Before either of them could do anything, the Miyagi-Do the boy was fighting jumps at him, resuming their fight. She scurries past them, seeing Robby and Miguel.

She's about to approach them when a random Cobra runs up to her. He swings his fist at her but the girl ducks. She dodges all his attempted kicks and hits before throwing some of her own. She punches the guy in the face before kicking him away, making him fall. She looks up, seeing Sam and Tory in the hall now. Tory throws Sam against the lockers before the brunette quickly recovers. Selena rushes over while they're fighting and pushes the blonde away from her cousin, making her crash into the wall behind her.

Sam runs at Tory so she kicks her away, making her go flying into the opposite wall. Selena launches at her now and throws a punch, which Tory blocks. The dark-haired girl instantly wraps her arm around the blonde's neck and pulls her down. They both tumble to the floor and Selena immediately stands back up. Sam comes next to her and they both get into fighting stances as they glare at Tory in front of them. Tory suddenly screams and runs at Sam, grabbing her and pushing her through the door behind them.

Selena follows and yanks Tory off of Sam before throwing a side kick, getting the blonde in the stomach. Tory clutches her stomach and glances at Selena before running up and trying to kick her. Selena successfully blocks her kicks and Sam approaches, throwing punches at Tory. They gang up on the blonde, who eventually manages to kick Sam and slam Selena against a wall. "This isn't about you!" she tells her. Selena grips her arms, forcefully pushing her until her back hits the opposite wall. The students around them go "ooh" upon witnessing this.