Chapter 112: Great Expectations

Training has been going better than expected, which overjoys Rosalía and Selena. Daniel and Johnny have successfully figured out a way to work together in harmony. Now that they get along, Rosalía and Johnny have been developing a friendship, which they're both happy about. The woman knew that they had great synergy. She's glad that the blonde is no longer suffering over her. Said blonde is also happy about that, he doesn't regret telling her the truth.

A year ago he would've been in agony because he doesn't have her love, but that's not the case anymore. He's happy about how everything turned out. Losing her led him to find his true love and now he and Rosalía have a special kind of bond. He still has her in his life, and that's enough for him. Selena and Miguel are having a blast training together. They love that they're finally on the same side in the karate world. As happy as training with her boyfriend makes her, Selena is making sure not to get distracted by him. She's keeping her eye on the ball.

She needs to improve. She needs to be ready. She knows that she's a strong fighter but so are the Cobra Kais... So is Tory... And so is Robby. She has to make sure Cobra Kai loses for everyone's sake, especially for her father and Sam. Her biggest competition is Tory, who is possibly the strongest fighter left at Cobra Kai... Well, besides Robby. 

That girl has tormented her cousin long enough, she manipulated Miguel to keep him away from her, and she threatened her. Selena is going to end her pattern of abuse. She's noticed Sam's demeanor change again. She seems a bit down. She's concerned that her anxiety is affecting her again. However, she has hope that Sam is feeling better than she did a few months ago since she has someone new in her life to make her smile. 

She and Isaac have been going out and recently became official. Selena is so happy for her, she can see how much she likes the boy. She's ecstatic for Isaac as well, who's had a crush on the blue-eyed girl for a long time. Selena thinks they're good together, and it's easy to see how much they like each other.

Juárez LaRusso House

Johnny, Carmen, and Miguel are at the Juarez LaRusso home for dinner. Upbeat Spanish music sounds throughout the house while Rosalía and Carmen are engaged in conversation in the family room and Daniel and Johnny are in the kitchen. The Juarez LaRusso kids are hanging out with Miguel in the living room. Selena's siblings have taken a liking to Miguel. Aaliyah and Xavier think he's cool and they love how happy he makes their sister. They can see that the boy truly cares about her.

Adrian likes him as well. Like his older siblings, it's obvious to him how enamored Miguel is with his sister. Plus, Miguel told him he'd play soccer with him later so that earned him bonus points. Camila enjoys talking to Miguel. He's sweet to her and shows interest in the things she shares with him. She's internally hoping he'll always be around like Robby used to be. She misses Robby and wishes for him to come back, but she's happy she now has a new older friend. Frankly, they all miss Robby. Without him, a piece of their family is missing.

"Every time I see you or hear your name, I think of that one song by La Sonora Dinamita," Rosalía claims. Carmen chuckles, instantly knowing which song. "I see you y me dan ganas de cantar [and I want to sing], Carmen, se me perdío la cadenita. Con el Cristo de Nazareno. Que tú me regalaste, Carmen [Carmen, I lost the necklace. With the Christ of Nazarene. That you gave me, Carmen]," the Juarez woman explains, singing a few lyrics. The Diaz woman chuckles more.

"Oh, my God. Ay, que bonito que pienses en mí [How nice that you think of me]," she responds, flattered and amused. "I think of you too whenever I hear this one song on the radio. La cantante se llama igual que tú [the singer has the same name as you]," she shares. Rosalía becomes excited by this. "La Rosalía! Yes, I know who you're talking about," she responds, beaming. She knows exactly what song her friend is referring to, it's quite popular.