Mystery Revealed

I had no idea what to name this chapter, so if you have a better one, feel free to comment it down
Alsooo, just a heads up, I'm going to be going back through this book and editing + removing the emojis for a while because the emojis look weird now and i need to edit some mistakes. If it give you notification, ignore them. I'll post an announcement on my board when I update this book (i do it everytime) so yeah

Draco stared ahead in disbelief. There was no way this was happening, there was no way they could find out like this. Merlin, why'd he have to be so careless? Draco had forgotten that he hadn't come out to everyone — not yet, at least — and was beginning to lose track of who knew and who didn't.

"Dray, calm down," Harry's soft voice muttered through the cold Halloween air.

Draco nodded quickly, taking in deep breaths. It felt weird being on this side of the situation; usually he'd be the one comforting Harry.

"Draco." They repeated. It was a man; he had a lean frame and was dressed in dark robes, which contrasted nicely to his long platinum blonde hair and striking gray eyes.

"Father," the younger blonde replied, the confidence in his voice shocking even himself. Draco felt like he was going to cry. His father was standing right in front of him and he didn't even know what to say — neither of them did.

The three of them just stood there in a long awkward silence. Kids could be heard yelling and laughing over each other, their hands probably filled with chocolate and sweets.

"How long have you been standing there?" Draco asked after a short moment.

"Long enough to know that you and Potter have something other than rivalry going on," Lucius answered smoothly. "And how about you?"

Draco looked up, gripping Harry's hand. "What do you mean?"

"For how long have you been keeping this a secret?"

Draco paused and took a moment to think. "Do you mean when I realized I was- when I was gay and all that or when I knew I liked Harry."

"Both."

Draco nodded and flushed red when he found Harry staring at him with rapt attention. He muttered something under his breath and let out a puff of air.

"Repeat that," Lucius let out.

"Yeah, I didn't hear that either," Harry said. Lucius shot him a look, as if wondering why the-boy-who-lived was siding with him.

"Found out I was gay maybe around 10, fell for Harry when I was 11," Draco muttered a bit louder.

"Really? Since 11? I thought you hated me then," Harry questioned innocently, curling up in Draco's jacket.

Draco blushed even harder. "I never really hated you. And I knew I liked you when I first saw you. Remember Madam Malkins?"

"Oh, how could I forget?" Harry asked teasingly.

"Wait, is this actually real? Draco, you better not be playing some kind of trick," Lucius said in disbelief.

"N-no. Harry and I are dating."

"Since when?!"

"...third year."

Lucius stood there in disbelief, watching as his son cast nervous glances at Harry.

"I don't wanna break us up," Draco muttered, before addressing the older man. "Father, I don't care whether or not you like Harry or if you don't want me to date him. I don't care if you think I'm mentally insane because I don't like girls. I don't care if you think I should be disowned for my decisions. I don't care at all. All I care about is Harry, and spending time with him, and being there for him, and loving him, and hugging him, and kissing him, and just him in general. So I'm not going to listen if you tell Harry or I that we can't see each other ever again... but please, say something. You're scaring me."