Study Sessions and Small Talks

The next day was the Marauders' first day of classes in the new time period. It was pretty awkward to say the least.

Professor McGonagall could hardly teach her class properly because she could just not believe that her students were with her again just like she remembered them.

Professor Snape kept sending sneers their way because the father and son have now joined their arrogance to make his life a living hell, along with some narcissist, and a lycanthrope beast, but once again, his reactions did not reach his eyes.

Professor Flitwick was confused but took it quite well besides the fact that oh Merlin, the ones who gave me the nickname Flitty are back.

Professor Slughorn was shocked because I don't remember those three disappearing any time when I was teaching back then.

But, classes were done and that was all that mattered.

The Gryffindor and Slytherin trios went forward to the library to finish up their homework under Hermione's persuasion.

With all the events that had happened, their homework, which Hermione figured, was most likely pushed back — well, maybe all of them besides Blaise.

With them taking N.E.W.T. level classes, the amount of homework they received was terrible.

Hermione took it up as her job to make sure they were on top of their schoolwork, classes, and prepared for their big exams (even if it was next year).

So, she set up a quiet corner in the library for them all to study. Of course, they all agreed that it was fine if everyone saw them together without fighting and such; they couldn't always be hanging out in secret.

"Harry, we were supposed to meet them in the hallway 5 minutes ago!" Hermione said as she leaned on the doorframe of the boys dorm room.

Remus was on his bed talking to James while Sirius was in the bathroom fixing his hair or something because, as the Marauders had said, they were going somewhere.

Dean was on Seamus's bed, the two of them playing Exploding Snaps together. Neville was most likely hanging out with Ginny and Luna.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Where'd all my hoodies go? Don't tell me you've been taking them again," Harry sighed.

"Mate, just put on a jumper," Ron told him.

"Where are you guys going?" Remus asked.

"Meeting up with the others," Harry answered, throwing on his Weasley sweater from last year.

"Others?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, I thought it was just you three as the 'golden trio'," Seamus added.

Ron shot them a confused look.

"People have started to call you three that. Anyways, who are you meeting up with?"

"Draco, Pansy, and Blaise," Hermione answered.

Both Dean and Seamus started laughing. "That's a nice joke. Harry and Malfoy acting civilly? Who are you actually meeting up with?"

"We're being serious," Ron said.

"Try as hard as you want, but you'll never come as close as to being me," Sirius spoke, coming out of the bathroom.

"Shut up, Padfoot!" both James and Remus shouted.

"But it's true," Sirius stated.

There was then a sudden outburst of an overlapping conversation between Remus and James yelling at Sirius over what he had just said, and another from Dean and Seamus asking questions about how they acquired the friendship of the Slytherin Trio.