Halloween Surprises

Hey, quick question. Do you guys picture Neville as a blondie like he was in the books or a brunette like the movies? I usually like to go with the books, but I know it might be hard to picture a blond Neville for some people. Just asking in case he does make an appearance...

ALSO, WE REACHED 6.9K READERS.. YK WHAT THAT MEANS??? idonthaveenoughmoneyforchickennuggets *sob*

"Hey, we're back!" Draco said happily as he entered the twins' room. Harry was by his side, face flushed pink with a grin on his face.

"Yup, took a while to get the robes, but we're here now," Harry added enthusiastically.

Harry was actually surprised that the room stayed exactly how it was when they left. He thought putting the twins and the Marauders together would honestly be the end of the world, but instead, he found Hermione and Blaise sitting in the corner reading near the twins' bookshelf which they surprisingly owned.

Ron was getting bullied by Pansy, who had found a photo album of the Weasley family when they were younger, and was laughing at him. Fred was squished on the couch with the other Marauders giving prank ideas.

George then walked into the room — he had gone out to deal with a problem down below a few moments ago — and almost bumped into Harry.

"Whoops, sorry," George apologized quickly, ruffling Harry's messy hair into a bigger mess. "Didn't see you there, shortstack. When did you two come back?"

"Like a second ago. I thought you'd see us come into your store," Harry laughed, setting the bags of items on the floor.

Draco left to go see the picture album that had Ron flushed. George seemed to recognize the book and only smirked.

"Well," George said, taking the younger boy's hand and leading him to a place where he could rest, "today's been pretty busy."

"Oh... are we disturbing you then?"

George only stared at him in amusement before he began laughing. "You really think you're bothering us? That's funny; Harry, you're literally the reason Freddie Mercury over there and I are able to have all this. If you didn't give us your winnings from the Tournament — which I still think you should have kept — we wouldn't be here right now. You're welcome to come whenever you want, whatever the hour."

"So, we're not bothering you two?" Harry asked again.

"Nope."

"Cool. What new items have you come out with?"

"We've worked on some more fireworks — people love those — that they can change to whatever color they want. And we've launched some once a year Halloween specials. That has some of the usual stuff; decorations, costumes, pumpkins, all that jazz. And then we've got special candies, pumpkins that can chase little kids, realistic spiders which aren't real because we don't want anyone to hurt any out of fear or whatever, and stuff like that. One of my favorites are the horror glasses. You put them on and it's like an interactive thing where you're in a horror game and you can get jump scares and stuff. They're in the process of completing, but I can't wait to release it." (It's basically a portable virtual reality set that doesn't need a console or something like that)

"Wow, you both are really busy, huh?" Harry chuckled.

"Yup, we're probably going to start hiring employees soon because we're starting to attract a crowd. We've just got to sort out the payments and stuff."

"Awww, little George and Fred have grown up from their pranks at Hogwarts," Harry cooed playfully. George laughed and messed up his hair.

"You're talking; what do you and blondie over there have going on? Clearly more than 'just friends'."