•Chapter 17

POV: Aurelia

All emotion left my face and I looked at them. I was thinking about how I will have to live alone now, without seeing my best friend every day.

Aurelia, now is not the time to think about yourself, be happy for them.

"Wow I didn't expect this, congratulations!" I go over to them and hug them both. "When are you moving out?" I ask no one in particular. "Within three weeks or so, I think" Timo replies to my question.

"Oh, and we're also having a party in fourteen days on Friday, to celebrate. Do you want to come?" says my best friend. "I think I can, it depends if I don't have to work longer"  I say while smiling.

"All right, we'll tell the others now, since you're the first" Claire says as she takes Timo outside. "Have fun with the others" I shout before they get into the car.

The house will be so empty, but if she is happy then that is all that matters.

Netflix and Chilwell

Partner in Crime 🕵️‍♂️
CONGRATULATIONS TIMO AND CLAIRE!!!!!

Reece The Beast 🦁
Congrats!!

Rudy 😎
Congrats brother

💵 Mase
Congratulations!

Chilly 🥶
Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Bruder! [ Congrats, bro]

Turbo Timo
Thanks guys and Ben, I am still traumatised
when you said this in German on my birthday.

Silky German❤️
Me too Timo, me too, it was an embarrassment to our country.

Chilly🥶
It wasn't that bad, you're just jealous that
I speak better German than you do.

Anti-penalty
CONGRATULATIONS!

Lia 💓
That was random, but congrats guys <3

Claire <3
Thank you all!

•••

Since I am going to live alone, I could do with some company and I had been thinking about getting a dog for a while, but didn't know if Claire would think it was a good idea. Now that she is leaving, which hurts a lot, I have that chance.

I am going to ask Kai to come along, as he has a dog of his own and can help me. I will go tomorrow to have a look, apparently the procedure for getting a dog from a shelter takes a long time. I want the dog to be completely safe here.

Your true gentleman <3

Hey, just a random question,
but would you like
to adopt a dog tomorrow?

That was indeed random,
but sounds good.

Send me the details later,
because I have to go now x

All right, byeeee :)

•••

"Look, what do you think of this dog?" Kai drags me to a dog, which looks exactly like his. "Kai, that looks like a copy of your dog" I laugh when I see his face with a stupid smile about how much fun he is having in this.

"Yeah, you're right" he takes my hand back and walks on into the shelter. I stop him by putting my hand in front of his chest and then point at a dog "Kai, look"

"Hmm, do you want that one?" he squeezes my hand and I look at him. "Absolutely".

•••

"I have a Border Collie!" I shout, waving the papers of my new dog. I can pick him up in about 10 days, it still needs to be vaccinated against diseases, chipped... We have decided to call him Koba and maybe I've secretly made sure the name starts with a 'k'.

"You know, now that Claire is doing all that moving stuff, we can have a sleepover" I say, wiggling my eyebrows.

Kai looks at me like I've gone mad. "What, it's not like we haven't had a sleepover already" Kai heaves a sigh of relief.

"I thought you were going to do one of those girls' sleepovers" I smile and take a few steps closer to him. "If that's what you want, I'm fine with it" a smirk forms on my face.

"No, I think I want something else" he says as he takes a few steps in my direction, until I bump into the wall. Suddenly I start to feel warm.

I swallow the fear away. He makes me crazy, but two can play this game. "Mhm, what do you want then?"

That was the last straw, to get him over his limit. His soft lips come into contact with mine. His kiss takes me to seventh heaven.

He is the person I want to grow old with. He's the person I want to travel with, dance late into the night, walk our dogs...

"Actually, you still haven't told me what you want" I say when I realise he hasn't used any words.

He takes my chin between his fingers and brushes his thumb over my lower lip. "Aurelia, will you be my girlfriend?"

I kiss him again to show that I say yes.

"Now you are the one who doesn't use words" he says as he looks at me mischievously. "Yes, Kai Lukas Havertz, I want to be your girlfriend" I kiss him back again.

"Wait a minute, how do you know my second name?"

"It's not as if, the articles with Footballer Kai Lukas Havertz spotted with mysterious girl in restaurant are appearing all over my instagram. Which is actually funny, because that's me".

"So they still have no idea who you are?" he takes my waist and looks me in the eyes and continues "Well, now you're my mysterious girl and no one else's".

"Don't be possessive now, Mr Havertz" I laugh as we both look at each other with big smiles.

"Me? I wouldn't dare" he places my face full of kisses. How did I get so lucky?

Author's note:

I know, it's a very late update :/

But I ship Kai and Aurelia!

I also know the story is a bit messy, but I'm going to start from the beginning and edit it, so don't worry.I also don't know how a procedure of adopting a dog works, so don't attack me.

Thanks

Lots Of Love

-Camille