•Chapter 19

POV: Kai

The party yesterday was akward, but after a while everything was back to normal and the lads went to congratulate Aurelia and me. That was really akward, but in the end we were able to laugh about it.

After I got home it was no longer laughable, Olivia is unacceptable. How can she do that? She still has a large number of followers and if she has such a large audience she should take responsibility and not meddle in someone else's life.

And the audacity to tag Aurelia in her Instagram story. People should know what Olivia is really like, she wouldn't have her account anymore.

But I am not as stupid as her to spread gossip posts. I choose to still ignore her and if she makes another mistake I will have a talk with her, because this has to stop.

"Hey, they were going to know at some point that we are together, but yes I would have preferred to tell it together with you, instead of her sharing it on Instagram" Aurelia reassures me, she looks at me with a concerned expression.

I was just not comfortable with it. If there was one thing my beautiful girlfriend didn't want, is for the paparazzi and all that stuff to be involved. And that's exactly what happened. I know she doesn't like it, but she hides it well.

"I know, but I still feel guilty this is all my fault" I run my hand over my face. She takes my face in her hands and frowns before giving me a firm hug.

"None of this is your fault and don't even try to argue back" she whispers softly into my neck. I hug her tighter and place a kiss on her head.

"I love you..."

She looks up with a smile on her face and then hugs me back. "I love you too."

•••

"We can announce it now, even if it's not a surprise any more" I hold up my phone and give Lia a soft smile.

"Yeah that's okay, maybe it will help in some way to calm down your fans, who knows?" she says as she laughs a bit. At least she can laugh about it.

I choose a photo of our hands intertwined and with our dogs in the background. I tag her and confirm that the rumours are true, so that they hopefully make less drama around it.

I also add that they should not send her hate messages and things like that.

As I am typing this post, I look up slightly to see her playing with Koba and Baloo. I smile at her. She is far too damn gorgeous.

She looks up and our eyes meet.

There I feel that familiar spark again, that spark that sets my heart on fire, that makes my head spin and my mood improve.

She makes me so happy.

"Do you want to go on a date tonight?" I blurt out randomly. She looks at me with surprise, probably because I said it so suddenly.

"Yeah, sounds good, what are we going to do then?" she says after giving Koba and Baloo some food.

I have been planning this for a while to do a special date with her and yesterday I finished the last things.

"Sorry darling, it's a surprise" Her cheeks turn red at the name I have given her.

"That's not fair! I don't know what kind of clothes I should wear" she is already starting to panic.

I am going to visit London at night with her. We are going to take a walk along the Thames and then we are going to the beach, to look at the stars.

I have bought her a star. And named it after her.

So when I'm playing for Chelsea or Germany and she can't be there, I can look at the beautiful night sky and know that she's still kind of close to me.

Cliché, I know, but I love her way too much.

"Don't wear heels and put on a sweater, oh and wear a bathing suit under your clothes" I add. We might have a swim in the sea.

"Well, I have to go to training now, or I'm going to be late. I'll come get you at eight!" I give her a kiss on her forehead and step out of her house.

I actually kind of live here, because I'm here so much. Half my stuff and clothes are lying around here too.

•••

POV: Aurelia

Kai is a mystery.

Don't wear heels and put on a sweater, oh and wear a bathing suit under your clothes. I mimic his words.

Maybe it's not so smart to go on a date, you know with all the drama, but I trust Kai.

My attractive boyfriend is a vague person. I know we are going to do something with water, since I have to wear a bathing suit. But still.

I have an idea. I'll just go visit the drama queen aka Claire, I'm sure she can help me and then I'll see her new house again.

I'm going to call her first to make sure she's home of course. But first I have to find my phone. Where did I put that thing?

As if the gods above have heard me I hear a pinging sound from under my pillow. I step towards my bed and see it lying there.

I throw aside the rest of my clothes that I've been tossing around and plop myself down on my bed. I call her and by the second ring she answers.

"HEY BITCH!" she yells through the phone. I don't want to be deaf just yet, thank you.

"Hey girl! I need your help, can I come over?" I ask her quickly. "You can do one of your makeover things" I add.

She loves makeovers, back in the day when we were in elementary school, we did a lot of sleepovers and she would give me a makeover, which of course was followed by a catwalk.

She cheers excitedly on the other end of the line. "Of course you can come over you don't even have to ask. I'll send the address again in case you forgot. Bye Bye see you later!" She hangs up the phone and immediately afterwards I get a notification with the address.

I pick up a few things and leave for Claire's as soon as possible.

Author's note:

Sorry for the filler chapter.

I'm running out of ideas :(

Thank you to everyone who is reading this book!

Lots Of Love

-Camille