1. the very beginning

A small cry could be heard from the other room. Technoblade was only 5 at the time and was paceing around the living room while Philza the father was sitting on the couch head in his hands. He knew what was to come, having a baby with Death was difficult so when Wilbur came they were so excited.
Soon they adopted Technoblade and now they were giving birth to another child. After this child Kristen is to return to her duties as the Godess of death. The kids will know in due time but until then Kristen will only get sicker and sicker until the form she is in finnaly dies and she can return to her more godly one.

A small cry could be heard from the other room. Technoblade abruptly stopped paceing and Phil shot up from his place on the couch. It was after midnight and Wilbur was a heavy sleeper but even that small cry woke up Wilbur. You could hear the older sibling rush down the stairs and into the living room where the other two were.

A man with brown slick back hair and a white lab coat walked into the living room.

''Congradulations, you have a healthy baby girl.'' He congratulated happily.

Phil was first to rush inside to meet his wife. When he entered the room he seen his wife. Her long black curly hair was messy and she had a tired look in her eyes. In her arms was a small child waddled in a purple blanket.

Kristen smiled at her husband. His large black wings ruffled and his shoulder length blonde hair were quite messy. He had an overjoyed look on his face that seemingly could never stop.

He rushed over to her and stood beside the bed, gently holding his wife's hand.

Kristen gestured for him to take the young baby girl that was only mere minutes old. Phil hesitated. Only for a split second before taking the baby from his wife's arms. The small child was beautiful. That young girl brought light into his eyes.
A small tug on Phil's cloak snapped him out of his trance. Techno was staring at the child and Wilbur was beside him.

Phil bent down and handed Techno the small baby. Phil showed him how to hold the child properly and handed over the girl carefully. Technoblade looked down at his new sister. The voices in his head adored her, and so did he.

Then Phil carefully took the newborn from Techno, the voices protested but ultimately calmed down after saying they could hold her for longer later.
Now it was Wilburs turn.

Wilbur took the newborn from Phil, his smile didn't fade it just got brighter it was as if he hadn't just woken up. He looked up at his Dad grinning ear to ear then looked back down at his baby sister.

Wilbur made a promise to himself that he would teach her how play the guitar,
Techno also promised himself he would protect her with his own life if he had too.
Phil promised to give his daughter the best childhood he could ever offer.
Kristen promised to come back, even if it took her years.