20. first impressions

I rewrote this 4 times:) also should I get rid of the ages recap I put in the beginning of each chapter? I use it for myself so I know where we're at but I just wanted to know enjoy♡♡♡♡

Techno Wilbur, 19
Y/n, 14
Tommy Tubbo, 12
Funnel/Fundy?, 3 (15-16)

Y/n was busy.. well.. making themselves busy. Sure their family is coming over and I get why their worried about it but still this is definitely overboard.
Tubbo didn't really understand why, I mean what's the point of cleaning the whole house? I mean it's just their family coming over? What's so bad about portraits being slightly off centre or the top shelf that's just a little bit dusty I mean.. are they really that judgmental?
Then again both Foolish and Dr Taylor did warn him.

Y/n wasn't cleaning the house to make a good impression or because you thought your family would be judgmental-no. You were distracting yourself. Distracting yourself from the looming death that was facing your psychological problems.
You never reached out for help, being the quiet person you were. Not when you got beaten in the alley not when your whole family ignored you either.
Why should you suddenly reach out now?
That was your mentality.

A family that had abandoned you. A family that left you for dead. A family that had forgotten you, was coming over TO VISIT. Not to see if you were still breathing. Not to come back greifing no.
TO VISIT Someone they have lost all contact with for over a year and act as if nothing happened.

And to be honest, you didn't know how to feel. All you knew is that you didn't want to feel.
You didn't want to feel anything.
Not Angry. Not happy. Not relieved. Not sad. Nothing.

You wanted it all to just disappear. Go back to your limbo and stay there. With mother. Another person who left you.. but at least she had a reason. And she came clean about it.

These thoughts made your head spin. Every little thing you were concerned about. You didn't even know if they still cared or if Funnel forced them all to come. You wouldn't be surprised if she did do that.

''Y/n, mabe you should get some sleep.'' Foolish spoke softly gently taking the broom out of your hands and leaning it agenst the wall.

''Huh? Oh, wait! No no, it's fine! I still have to-''

''Y/n, your panicking and stressing. It's not good for you. At least sit down.'' Foolish said now slowly guiding you towards the couch but before he could sit you down you refused.

''No! I-I still have to do stuff.. um.. let me just finish first'' You said abruptly before disappearing upstairs to who knows where.
Foolish looked towards the crow who was on the coffee table eating out of an apple without a care in the world. Foolish believes there is absolutely zero thoughts behind those bird eyes.

Foolish sighed needing to think of a different plan to get you to rest. He can't stand watching you like this. You seem so far away even though you right there. It hurts to see.

''Hey Tubbo?''

''Yeah boss man?''

''Mabe we should get Mr Joy.. he can talk some sence into them.'' Foolish said turning to Tubbo who was sitting cross legged on the couch.

''I can stay here, watch them, make sure my older sister is alright.'' Tubbo claimed in an extremely serious tone.

''Okay.. but, what's with the serious tone? And.. did you just call me boss man?''

''Shh. Don't question it.''

''.. okay..? Anyway-I'll go get him now.'' Foolish claimed walking over to the door.