17. a small realisation

Wilbur Techno, 19
Y/n, 14
Tommy Tubbo, 12
Funnel, 3 aka 15-16

It was raining outside, you Foolish and Tubbo were stuck inside all day. It was entertaining living with them. They fought over little things, and you couldn't help but laugh at them. But eventually enough is enough and you'd have to seperate them.

The people in town had told Foolish of how your family had just left you behind. And honestly, he couldn't say he was too surprised. Since they were kids he had noticed how Techno and Wilbur barely payed attention to you, and even went out of their way to avoid you.
He noticed how Phil wouldn't even know if you left without telling him, even when he did notice your disappearance it was always shortlived with an 'I was just about to look for you' comment, when in reality we all knew he could have been chatting for hours before he ended up leaving without you and still not notice you were gone.
Tommy had taken up after Wilbur and when Phil advised playing with you and Foolish Tommy had just complained begging to go to Wilbur.

Foolish had noticed it but said nothing. He wished he'd said something before, mabe if he did, you wouldn't have felt so alone.

''Foolish your sick.''

''B-but.. its so saaaaddd!''

Both Foolish and Tubbo  were sick. They had a temperature and Tubbo was complaining about a sore stomache. While Foolish was busy being depressed about the past..

Achoo

Foolish sneezed and you had your hands full trying to get Tubbo to stop coughing by rubbing circles on his back. He kept trying to lean into my wings. And yet, the fact you weren't sick yet was a miracle.
You didn't have any medicine in any of the cabnets so you need to get some from the doctor in town but your too scared to leave them alone and come back having puke all over the floor.

Is it illegal for a 14 year old to buy medicine?

When Foolish gets sick he gets emotional. He was crying and being a little over dramatic.

''Foolish, go to bed.'' You said sighing, Tubbo was wrapped in a blanket and shivering all over the place. You had the fire lit and he was hot and shivering at the same time.

''Noo.. I don't wanna.'' He was pouting.

''Lay down on the couch then, and I'll get you some blankets.'' You said softly to which he nodded. You left Tubbo in his mass of blankets on his side of the couch, while you left to get Foolish some blankets too.

Foolish wrapped himself in his blankets finnaly seeming to warm up.
You were about to sit down when you noticed Tubbo was about to throw up his breakfast. Instinctively you grabbed a plastic bag off the counter and ran over to Tubbo, held the bag up to his mouth while he puked up the contents of his stomache.

''I'm sorryyyy'' and now Tubbo was crying.

''It's okay Tubbo your sick, now get some rest okay?'' You spoke softly.

''Foolish Don't do that!''

2 hours later

They were both finnaly asleep. That was draining. You were worried about going into town in case you end up spreading it.
Pulling your hood over your face you left. The two to sleep inside on the couch.

Going into town it was lashing rain. It poured down like a never ending waterfall, town was mostly quiet. Probably because of the rain. You knocked on the doctor Dr. Taylor's door. When he answered he seemed sleepy.

''Oh, Y/n! What are you doing, come in out of the rain before you catch a cold!'' He said ushering you inside to which you kindly refused.

''Sorry, Tubbo and Foolish are sick, both have a temperature and were throwing up their breakfast. I'm just here for medicine.'' You claimed stepping back a little.