16. your party

Techno Wilbur 19
Y/n 15
Tommy Tubbo 12
Funnel, 3 (aka 15-16)

It was a long day, but, coming back from the forest made you feel, like something was missing..
You don't know what but you have an idea. Remembering your family made you feel sad, not knowing if they really left you behind made it worse. You don't know where they are or if they're even safe. You were always too busy too say anything. The townspeople made sure of it.
It worried you, not knowing if they were okay.

Pushing those thoughts aside you came back to your house, where Tubbo was.. doing something? Your not sure what but you could see the lights from inside glow through the windows cascading light across the dark and creepy forest that you use to find comfort in.

Going up to the door you knocked on it. You could hear the footsteps from inside the house come closer to the door.
When Tubbo opened the door he had a look on his face which was both filled with relief and panic.

Looking inside you seen a smashed vase in the corner of your eye, and the messy kitchen you only just cleaned this morning..  well Tubbo cleaned.

''Sorry! I tried making a cake then a crow flew the window and then I burnt the cake so I made another one- then I made a mess and the cake didn't rise properly and then someone came by saying they were looking for you and-''
You stopped Tubbo by putting your hand on his head ruffling his hair.

''Calm down Tubs. I can barely understand you.'' You said softly trying to calm him down.
Tubbo took a deep breath before continuing.

''Sorry I messed the kitchen..'' Tubbo apologised.

''Hey! Never apologise for being a good person.'' You said walking inside closing the door behind you.
''Now then, you can explain while we clean. Sound good?''

''Yes, oh! But first! Someone's here to see you!'' Tubbo claimed now bouncing up and down running into the kitchen.

You were about to follow but Tubbo then emerged holding someone's hand.
You'd recagnise that shy facial expression anywhere. Foolish. He was taller, much taller. His golden skin was as bright as you remember same with his emerald eyes. When he smiled nerviously you could see his sharp shark-like teeth.
They waved shyly holding a red bag in the other with a white ribbon on it.
''Hey N/n, sorry I'm late..'' He said shyly looking up to meet you.

Your face was priceless, at first you were surprised, confused, then bursting with joy. You smiled so much it made your face muscles hurt. You ran up, jumping over and hugged Foolish. He was taller than you now. Before you used to tower over him. Now he was taller, only by a little bit though.

''Gemstone! Oh, I missed you so much!'' You managed to choke out still hugging your childhood friend. Tubbo managed to slip away onto the couch while you two hugged.

Foolish picked you up off the ground holding you close and spun you around.

''You think I'd miss your birthday? I'd never!'' He spoke confidently.

''Thank you.'' You whispered into his ear. You missed your family, sure he was here but they weren't. You still worried for them. Still, he would do for now.

''Anytime N/n, anytime.'' He repeated softly trying to comfort you in his own way. You broke the hug and turned to Tubbo with a bag in his hand.
''Wow.. your wings.. they're so beautiful! They match you perfectly.'' Foolish complemented.

''You done yet? I though you were gonna kiss and I was gonna have to throw up my dinner.'' Tubbo joked, a smug smile on his face.
Foolish's face went red with embarrassment but you were used to Tubbos antics so you weren't as red.. still red but not that red, it was more of a pink tint.