18. that song..

Wilbur Techno, 19
Y/n, 14
Tommy Tubbo, 12
Funnel, 3 aka 15-16

''Foolish, come on. Last one.''

''No.''

And Foolish is acting like a brat. He took one teaspoon of medicine and now wouldn't take the other. At least Tubbo took his without complaints.

''Come on, do it for me? Please?'' You asked, with Puppy dog eyes just because this is just getting seriously pathetic.

''..fine...'' He grumbled before taking the last teaspoon of medicine. You sighed and turned to put the medicine back in the cabnet.

They both improved since this morning but during the night I woke up to puke on the living room floor and Tubbo crying and apologising for throwing up. And now their complaining about being hungry. It was alright.. kinda. It gave you a chance to experiment with the brewing stand tubbo gave you.

You had some ingredients for potions from when the crows would give you things. Looking at the different recipes you had netherwart and a glistering melon. You could do it.

You decided to experiment, and if it worked, you would be helping Tubbo and Foolish, while also getting experience.

Taking the brewing stand and placing it in the kitchen, you got to work. You followed the recipe and crushed the glistering melon and netherwart together until it was a red mush. You carefully put it into the top of the brewing stand and took a blaze rod from your room, crushing it to make the blaze powder.
Then you watched as the water bottles bubbled.

It said to leave and comeback when it's ready but you just wanted to watch because of the noise it made. It was like it was simmering with little to no heat or effort but when you tried to touch it it almost burned you. It hadn't even been there for 10 seconds and it was already boiling hot! What was this?!

It amazed you.
Then you were brought back to reality when you heard Tubbo puke again.

''N/nnn...'' You heard Tubbo call shyly, even while he's sick he still doesn't want to make any problems for you.

''Coming Tubbo'' You called back leaving the potions to mix by themselves.

Thankfully Tubbo managed to grab a bucket before he threw up his lunch so there wasn't actually much of a mess to clean up, just a bucket to clean.
The smell was terrible though..
It made you wonder how Dr. Taylor delt with the sick the whole time. Then again, most patients aren't exactly throwing up breakfast everywhere, it's usually just a broken bone or something small like a cough.

Moving towards Foolish because he hadn't spoken in a while you asked if he was okay, only to find out he was completely knocked out sleeping comfortably underneath his mass of blankets. It brought a small smile to your face and you went back over to Tubbo who was still very much awake.

''I hate being stuck inside.'' He grumbled to himself arms crosses while he had two blankets covering him.

''Really? Why is that?'' You asked.

''It's so boring! There's nothing to do-*cough cough.''

You rubbed Tubbo's back to help him get over the cough. Once he did he leaned back into your chest while you rubbed circles on his back.

''N/n, you always hum, what do you hum to?'' Tubbo asked out of the blue. It surprised you.

''Well, I had a song I'd sing to my neice to get her to bed. I sing that sometimes when it gets stuck in my head.'' You answered remembering how little Funnel would throw a small tantrum until you agreed to sing to her.

''Can you sing it now?''

''I'm afraid not, I promised her it'd just be between me and her.'' You spoke, then Tubbo gave you puppy dog eyes and you could never say no to them.

''Fine, just this once.'' You said then you layed Tubbo down on his side and sat on the floor across from him.

''We were playing in the sand
And you found a little band,
You told me you
Fell in love with it,
Hadn't gone as I'd planned.
Said you'd have to bid adiue
Said you'd never love a new,
I wondered if I could hold it and,
Fall in love with it too
You told me too,
Buy a pony but
All I wanted was you~''

Singing that song brought back old memories, from when you were with Funnel and Sally. Sally was one of the only people who new that song other than you and Funnel. It made you wonder if they were alright.
When you looked down at Tubbo he was already yawning.

''You should sing more often..''
You smiled at his comment and stood up, leaving Tubbo and Foolish to sleep on the couch. You then went back to the brewing stand where your potions were ready.
They were a glowing bright pink in colour.

To be safe, you decided to test it yourself. If you followed the recipe correctly it should heal you. You had a small scratch on your knee from falling the other day so it should heal that.
So, you drank the potion.

~○●♡●○~

Their was shouting in the cave, it echoed off the rough walls while the cold stone walls dripped with water. Tommy and Funnel were happy to see Phil again, but the older siblings thought differently. They were arguing, Funnel hated it. They kept gripping tightly onto the hat hoping to get the memory of her father and mother fighting in the kitchen out of her mind.
At least Tommy was there.

Tommy looked just as confused as Funnel but we able to handle the loud shouting better. Tommy was trying to calm Funnel down, even Shadow was doing his part. From outside the cave you could hear the heavy rainfall and the hundreds of voices of crows. It was odd, Tommy thought, why so many birds.. they weren't there before.

A black crow swooped into the cave, landing by both Tommy and Funnel. The crow heal a note, though it's a little wet now. Tommy reached out to take it from him. The crow let him and it read,
Tommy's crow, Lee

Tommy's eyes widened.. this was his crow.. your gift. It was your writing too! Your awake! Tommy had never felt such joy from reading a letter before.
He had to write back.. he took out a small pen while Funnel looked confused.

"Look! Its my present! See! Their awake!" Tommy smiled brightly. Funnel tuned out the argument and was now souly focused on finding a peice of paper. Funnel routed through her father's bag and found a scrap peice of paper. It was scrunched up, but It'll do. She handed it to Tommy who scribbled down a small message.
He didn't know what to write, he never payed much attention in school but he wrote anyway. Handing the letter to the bird, Lee.

"Give this to Y/n please." Tommy asked and the bird cawed loudly. Happy to oblige Lee set off ignoring Phils yelling as he flew away.

part of the family..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें