14. Fundy's dream

Techno Wilbur, 18
Y/n 13
Tommy, 11
Tubbo, 11
Funnel, 2 (aka 10 or 11)

It was now late January, you had completely moved back into your home.
It warmed your heart to see the townspeople all join together to do this for you. It really did. You did feel bad for having to rely on them so much though.

You woke up early and got ready for the day. Wearing a simple everyday outfit you headed outside draping your winter cloak over your body and taking your bow off the wall and bringing it with you.

Flying was something you still hadn't learned yet, its not like anyone in the village knew how to fly anyway. You didn't mind walking either so it wasn't like you were complaining. The walk into town was only a 10 minute walk so it really wasn't too far.
Today you were just going shopping for groceries and then meet with Mr Joy so he could teach you how to use a bow. Hence why you brought it with you. It was a Saturday, and it was the only day he'd be free. You really enjoyed his lessons.

Right now the town was a little busy. Some traveling merchants were there selling their belongings for money, some more expensive than others.

While looking around I seen a fermilar looking pair of horns.. was that.. Jschlatt?
What?

You haven't seen him in a while. Last time you checked he'd moved away for his father's new job. And that was while you were conscious.
He looked very different but his ram horns were a big give away. There was someone with him.. they looked to be about Tommy's age, brown hair covering their face and you could just make out small horns growing from his head.

You turned away from the two and continued on with shopping you weren't gonna interact with him, you never really knew him very well anyway.
Every now and again, you'd see those who used to bully you in school, and you would always run away as fast as possible before they even acknowledged you.
Jschlatt was.. alright. He didn't ignore you, you two just never bothered to talk to one another. Just a simple wave from when he'd come over for play dates with Wilbur and Techno, but that would be it.
No words would be exchanged at all unless necessary.

Continuing on with your day, Ms McCoy was walking you back to your home. She would usually bring you halfway, then turn back while you headed all the way back home. So that's what you did.

Walking along the path by yourself was different.
Usually, it would be a Saturday and you and Phil would be coming back from your shopping spree with bags of groceries, enough to feed a whole family.
Now it was just you, with enough food to last one person a few days.

You could make out the outline of your home and continued to walk towards it.  It was still early January so it was still quite cold outside. You could see your own breath.

When you got there, two people were waiting outside the house.
It was Jschlatt and.. the smaller kid with long brown hair.

''Jschlatt?''
You called over to him, walking up onto the porch.
He turned around to meet you. He had red eyes and dark brown hair, his horns curled up and around his ears like one of a ram.

''Is Phil home?''
Not even a hello. But then again, you were used to it by now.

''I haven't seen anyone from my family in over a year.'' I said honestly. Before unlocking the door and opening it. ''Do you want to come inside, it is quite cold.''

He nodded gently pushing the kid inside first before coming inside himself. You closed the door behind him.

''Honestly though, where is Phil?'' Jschlatt asked again laughing as if what you said before was a joke.

You honestly had no idea. Everyone in town said he abandoned you. Then Techno left, and Wilbur already had a family to take care of. He left while you were venerable, weak and unconscious. You had no idea what was going on. But you only knew what the villagers told you.