6. Fundy?

Wilbur and Techno, 16
Sally, 16
Tommy, 8
Y/n, 11

8 months after Sally moved in she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Funnel.
Funnel had her father's facial features and her mothers curly red hair. She was a fox hybrid. Apparently Sally was a shape-shifter so they age differently. And their offspring various from different hybrids. Sally was a salmon who gave birth to a fox. And they way it works is its based on colour. So a red salmon could give birth to a red fox..
Makes perfect sence.

When you told the crows you were an aunt they said that I already was an aunt!
They showed me the eggs they layed during late spring and said they'd hatch soon. You had so many neices and nephew's! To say you were overjoyed was an understatement.

Every Saturday when you went shopping with your dad you got different sewing supplies and decided to put Puffy's teachings to good use.

Whenever you leave to go with the crows you'd bring sewing supplies and you started making different things for your neices and nephew's. Well mostly just crocheted small toys for the crows.

But you had a goal. Whenever Puffy came over you a would ask questions about how to sew, crochet, knit the whole lot.
Puffy was happy to see you taking an interest in something.

Not only did you make toys but a red cape for Techno for when his birthday comes around. He like the royalty stuff so you thought it would be nice. You also made Tommy a green scarf. Look you used all the red for Techno, OK and green was the only color you had left. You also made Philza a bucket hat which was difficult as fuck. It was torture and your not doing that again.

For the baby shower, Sally and Wilbur had invited a few of their friends. Puffy was there and they all brought gifts. You made a gift for them. You had spent weeks on it. It was three hats. One red beanie, one yellow beanie and one blue one.

The blue one was for funnel, the red for Wilbur and the yellow one for Sally. Sally said her favourite colour was yellow so, you made it yellow. Each had their own name embroidered on it. You handmade them all. No help. Just you. And some if not all advice and instructions came from Puffy.

Wilbur and Sally finally moved in together aswell! Now they owned a small cottage with two bedrooms and a small enough garden. You helped Sally decorate it.

Whenever Wilbur and Sally were busy you would be there to babysit Funnel.

Sometimes you'd let the crows in to meet Funnel. Funnel was adorable. Her small fluffy fox ears, and she is just so small and cute. And the crows really warmed up to her. Whenever Wilbur and Sally were gone, Sally left you in charge of Funnel.

Wilbur was a hard worker and would do anything for his daughter and girlfriend. They both worked hard to keep the house. So you babysat Funnel a lot.
Usually she wouldn't go to sleep until you sang to her.

''We were playing in the sand,
And you found a little man,
You told me you,
Fell in love with it,
Hadn't gone as I'd planned,
When you had to bidadue,
Said you'd never love a new,
I wandered if I could hold,
And fall in love with it too,
You told me to buy a pony,
But,
All I wanted was you~''

It was a a short lullaby you would sing to Funnel. It was your song. Just you and Funnel Sally would usually 'overhear' you sing sometimes by that I mean she'd easedrop on you singing . Still it was your thing. Just you and funnel... and an easedropping Sally.

Funnel grew up fast. It was part of her shape-shifter side. Apparently they grow up faster than the normal person. So by the time she was one, her mentality and body looked to be, 5.

Sally said she'd stop and start ageing annually when her mentality reaches twenty. And if your maths were right, she'd be older than you by then.

That also ment you had less time to figure out what to get Funnel for her 20th birthday.

Until then, the black jacket with red, yellow, green and blue strips you made her will have to do for now.