8. Sick

Wilbur Techno, 16
Sally, 16
Y/n, 11
Tommy, 9
Fundy, 1 (aka, 5)

After a few months your back was really starting to hurt you. You guessed it was because you were still sleeping on the couch. Wilbur had moved out, Tommy refused to leave your room and Techno wasn't shareing with Tommy.
You see, Technoblade values his sleep.

The extension was nearly finished. Phil was still working on it and you helped when it was needed. But you couldn't do much. You were always scared that you'd just get in the way.

Right now you were with the crows. They had a new tree and the back had a bunch of 'x's on it. Yes, they already filled the previous birch tree with x's. Now it was a different birch tree, right beside the original which is slowly filling up already. 

You were reading a book on potions. You recently started to grow an interest towards them since a traveling merchant in town began selling them.
You wanted to know how to make them too. You figured by reading about them you could learn more about them.

And boy did you learn. There was so many different combinations of potions you wanted to try out for yourself. Like healing potions and fire resistance! You also found out that you have to get ingredients for potions from the Nether.
You know the Nether to be dangerous. Techno was from there until he got adopted. You heard different stories of the Nether from Puffy and others. Apparently its a dangerous place.

You still felt curious as to what lies inside the dangerous dimension. Sure its dangerous but you wanted to see for yourself. But for now, all you could do was read about it.

Most of the crows were flying around and playing with eachother, while the older ones lay with you. Most of them were relaxing in your presence while others slept leaning on you.
You didn't mind, if anything you've grown to love these silent moments. They were rare considering how energetic the crows are. Shadow was even there, relaxing by your feet.

You continued reading. You took this book off the bookshelf back home. Techno was reading it before and now you.

A few birds flew down from the sky holding into something. When they dropped it infront of you it scared you.
You jumped back and stared at the artifact.

It was a skull. A black one.

You tilted your head in confusion at the birds. You relaxed a little and picked up the skull.
The skull was coated in a black chalky substance. It looked as if it were stareing right into your soul.

It was like a skeleton skull but.. black. There was mysterious energy eminating from the black skull. It wasn't a good one either.

''What even is this?'' You asked not looking away from the skull.

One of the birds cawed. It was apparently a Wither skeletons skull. Only found in the Nether. You have to kill a wither skeleton to get their head.

You looked at the crows. It was another gift from the Nether.

''I don't even have anywhere to put this.'' You said. ''How about I leave it somewhere here.'' You said calmly.

The crows cawed in agreement. You stood up waking up some of the crows by accident.

''Sorry for waking you guys I'm just looking for a place to put this.'' You said gesturing to the skull in your hand.

The crows stood up and one of them landed on your shoulder.

''Do you have any idea on where to put it?'' You asked. The crows thought for a second then one spoke up.

''What's The Secret Base?'' You asked in confusion.