15. Birthday preparations

Techno+Wilbur, 19
Y/n, 14
Tommy+Tubbo, 12
Fundy, 3 (aka, 15-16)

You woke up late one morning. Not even Tubbo woke you up, which was unusual for him. Usually he'd be loud bouncing around waiting for you to make breakfast, or you woke up before him and already had breakfast ready.
Sitting up in bed you heard a loud crash from downstairs, followed by muffled curses.

You instantly stood up and ran downstairs. When you got downstairs Tubbo was there. He was in the kitchen, trying too.. cook?

He had a cheif's hat and an apron on He had a whisk in hand and he had a frying pan on the stove. The counter top was a mess and there was a smashed bowl on the floor.

''Fuck!'' He whisper-yelled to himself hands on his head looking at the mess he made.

''Tubbo! Are you alright?'' You called running towards him, ensuring he was okay.

''N/n! I'm sorry, I woke you up didn't I.. '' He apologised sadly.

''You didn't answer my question.''

''I'm fine, 'Mom'. I just wanted to do something for your birthday..'' He trailed off at the last part making you smile. Your family would usually forget your birthday, then look at the Callander and suddenly remember, though, you never got many gifts from them you did get lots of gifts from the crows.

He looked at the mess with a sad look,
''I just wanted to make you breakfast in bed.. like what you did for me..''

This only warmed your heart more.
''Here, you clean up the mess while I get changed and then we'll both cook something together.'' You offered giving him a soft smile. To which he nodded vigorously and the picked the bowl up off the ground and started cleaning.

After getting dressed you headed downstairs to Tubbo who was wiping down the counter.
While he was doing that you opened one of the cupboards.

''What do you want to make Tubbo?'' You asked and he just shook his head.

''It's your birthday, I'll make what you wanna make!'' He said confidently.
And just like that you decided on pancakes. It was something you didn't have too often but it was delicious and it's easy enough to make.

''Pancakes it is.'' You said confidently, taking flour out of the cabnet and putting it on the counter.

The morning went by a lot faster than expected. After breakfast you decided to go shopping. Birthday shopping as Tubbo called it. He skipped along the path talking about restone and all the different things you could do with it. He loved to mess with red stone. You could see the glimmer in his eyes whenever one of his contraptions would work. Not to mention most of them would explode in his face, which didn't scare him. It actually made him exillerated. More exited to try again.
The loud noises scared you. But for Tubbo, you could deal with it.

The town was filled with the usual faces along with some new ones.
People were busy as usual, the streets were crowded and travelling merchants were selling their stock. Walking around Tubbo tugged on your shirt.

''Hey, can I go get something? I promise I'll be back soon!'' Tubbo asked looking at you with determined eyes. You sighed.

''Meet me by the fountain in 1 hour.'' You said sternly. He gave a happy grin and thanked you before running away.

You then continued with your day, dodging the busy streets by going down alleyways that only the locals know of to get around easier. Not to mention getting some groceries along with some sweets. Just to treat yourself.
Finding two fermilar black haired boys you walked over to them.