5. Take a look at my girlfriend!

Who wants an early chapter! Mabe two if I feel like it.. We'll see tomorrow. Mabe I'll publish another tomorrow maby I won't.. we'll see.

Wilbur techno, 15
Y/n, 10
Tommy, 7

It has been a year since Tommy came. He has been officially adopted into the family. And you know what that means! Another person that ignores you!
Yay..

At first Tommy would follow you around the house like a homeless puppy but Wilbur would always take him and other times it was Techno. Wilbur taught Tommy how to play the guitar while Techno taught him how to use a sword.

Tommy was loud. At first he was shy and didn't know what to do with himself half the time but now he is shouting the whole time. Phil said it's OK and that he's just a child looking for attention.

You still slept on the couch, while Tommy sleeps in your room. Your back was really not enjoying it at all. Phil was building a new extension for a new bedroom.

Phil was always busy with your brothers, the only time you two spent together was when you two went shopping on a Saturday. You enjoyed that. You and your father spending time together. Though now sometimes Tommy would come along, but you didn't mind really. It was nice even if he was a little bit annoying.

''Daaad~'' Tommy complained running over to his father.

''Wilbur won't let me play with them!''

Right now Dream and Jschlatt were over on a playdate with Wilbur and Techno. You were talking with Foolish in the sitting room. Puffy was there too, she was teaching you and Foolish how to sew.

''Why don't you go with Y/n and Foolish. I'm sure they'll let you play right?'' Phil asked

You looked over at Phil and Tommy in the kitchen and nodded. A smile prominent on your face.

''I don't mind, do you?'' You asked Foolish who shook his head and smiled.

''But I wanna play with Wilbur!'' Tommy complained.
Tommy really looked up to Wilbur, probably because he spends the most time with him.
Puffy sighed and smiled. The house really was chaotic now. Especially now it was really loud thanks to Tommy.

''Hey N/n! Can we go to the forest again today?'' Foolish asked his smile still not disappearing.
Foolish made up that nickname for you, so you gave him one too. His name was gemstone. Just because of his emerald eyes looked like gems too you.
(Ps, nickname or N/n can be anything, like sunshine, Moonlight etc.)

''Sure, is that OK Ms Puffy?'' You asked looking towards her. She nodded and smiled.

''You can go now and I'll clean up.'' Puffy said already putting away the sewing equipment.

You and Foolish smiled and stood up putting away the sewing materials and heading for the door.
When you were outside Techno and Dream were sparing while Wilbur and Jschlatt was nowhere to be seen.

You and Foolish raced towards the forest. You two had a special place there.
Inside the forest there was a small clearing. The clearing had a collapsed tree in the centre and different types of flowers and shrubbery grew around it.

"Hey Gemstone?" You called over to Foolish who was sitting down on the grass, you sat down beside him. "Do you know how to make flower crowns?" You asked picking a small dandelion from the grass.

Foolish's eyes shined, brighter than the sun you'd say.
"I do! My friend Erit taught me how!" He exclaimed standing up and taking your hands in his own helping you up.
"Let's go find a flower feild so we can make some!"