21. Why?

''Y/n, calm down. I can handle it.''

''But-''

''You need sleep. You're panicking and not thinking straight.'' Foolish claimed pushing you towards the bed.

''I'm not tired Foolish I'm fin-*yawn*'' You covered your mouth with your hand while Foolish gave you an 'i-told-you-so' look and pointed towards the bed.

''Sleep.''
You reluctantly nodded and walked over to the bed. Foolish sighed and gave you a soft smile before leaving the room closing the door after him. When he went downstairs Tubbo seemed uncomfortable. Tommy was looming over him asking questions.

"Tubbo?" Foolish called over, Tubbo excused himself and ran over to Foolish.

"Oh thank god. This is so weird I am not comfortable." Tubbo claimed shivering a little. They all made themselves at home easily.. too easily.

"You can go get Joy now." Foolish said.

"What!" Tubbo yelled in protest. "I'm not doing that!"

"Alright then which would you rather, do that, or this?" Foolish asked instead.
Tubbo seemed more uncomfortable.

"Foolish don't presure him. He's just a kid." Phil said looking over at the two. You could practically see the rage eminating off the two at Phil's sudden interjection. The two couldn't have been more annoyed. He didn't even know what exactly they were talking about, and he buts in anyway.

"I'm about to beat an old man into last year." Foolish gave Tubbo a glare, practically telling him to behave. Tubbo groaned. "Fine.. but if they make one more remark on how this house looks and not express any concern for their own family member a redstone contraction may go off and kill everyone of them."

"Withstand three comments and I'll take you up on that offer."

"Two."

"Deal." the two shook hands on it in a joking manner grinning at eachother. Foolish knows Tubbo is no where near finished creating his what he calls bomb's or his nukes so nothing will happen anyway but just envelop the entire house in gunpowder.. or redstone. The carpet it still stained on the other side.

"When should we go?" Tommy suddenly asked from behind Foolish making him jump.

"Tommy! God you scared me. Please don't do that." Foolish asked turning to meet the blonde, realising Funnel was there too. Her style is a whole lot different from what it was. She looks more Tom-boyish now. Her long red hair pulled back into a ponytail and wore clothes you'd usually find a boy in. She's definitely changed a lot.

"I can do what I want." Tommy claimed crossing his arms, Funnel came out from behind him and decided to introduce herself.

"I'm Funnel, nice to meet you." She smiled, she also seemed nervous.

"I'm Tubbo.. Nice to meet you too." He answered skeptically and unsure. He didn't exactly know the whole story, I doubt Funnel did either.. maybe Tommy. But it was hard to be sure. Still Technoblade seemed on edge and so did Wilbur. Phil was cleaning some red stuff off his wings.. I'm guessing it's fruit from when they passed through the village. If they even passed through the village at all.

Tommy was dragging Tubbo outside with Funnel. Clearly wanting fresh air. Tubbo looked back for help but i wasn't going to help him. I wanted to talk to Phil about leaving Y/n and aske why. I didn't care if his excuse was stupid I just wanted an answer. I don't care if it makes me mad I just want to know why.

"Phil?" Foolish asked walking over to the bird man in the kitchen. His wings were a little out of place and ruffled.

"Foolish, I must thank you for taking care of Y/n." He claimed smiling at me. "I must thank Puffy too, I'm guessing she's gone shopping? I didn't see her in the village."

Oh, I've never hated an elderly man more.

"It's just me, Tubbo and Y/n living here." I claimed with a little more venom than I intended. Phil only raised an eyebrow.

"Really? I doubt Puffy would just leave you here."

"And I thought you were a good father. Guess We're both wrong." Phil flinched at that, Technoblade looked in my direction but instead of giving me a glare he seemed to glare at Phil instead. A look of.. disappointment. Did Technoblade not know about leaving you here?

Okay, I'll admit, that one slipped out before I could stop it. I didn't mean to say it like that. I didn't mean to be mean.. well.. maybe a little but I didn't mean to snap like that. It was very satisfying though.

"So.. why you do it?" I asked forwardly. Phil seemed confused for a second. I seen Technoblade stand up and walk towards us, but I couldn't care less. I wanted an answer from Phil.

"What do you mean?"

"Why'd you leave them here. To just die? Alone? In an empty house. Cold and alone. Their still living only out of pure luck! If Mr Joy wasn't coming out hunting with Mrs Joy-They wouldn't have survived!" I yelled at him, enraged by his 'What do you mean'. He should know 'what I mean' it's the only important thing left to talk about, and since you guys haven't brought it up I fucking will.

"I.. I got caught up.." was his words, his only words. His face had regret painted onto it. Good, Y/n didn't deserve to go through that.

"Their only hope that you'd come back came from a letter left on a desk by Techno. At least he cared enough to give a letter before he left." It's true. I wouldn't be surprised if that very letter isn't in their pocket right now.

Phil didn't have much of an expression after that, just regret. I turned away, it still angers me to listen to them avoid the subject like the plague, just like how they avoided them to begin with. As if it came full circle.

Looking outside I could see Tubbo, Tommy and Funnel chasing eachother around. I'm not surprised. Tubbo and Tommy have the same energetic personalities. Both extremely hyperactive. Y/n always said they'd get along. Told Tubbo that they think he'd like Tommy, Tubbo didn't think he could. I mean he left you like the rest of them. But now, it seems like he was wrong.
.. he owes me 5 gold. And I owe y/n 5 gold.

"Foolish" I turned, surprised to hear Technoblade speak my name. He didn't talk much to anyone really, let alone me. Phil had left the kitchen to join Wilbur in the living room. We were alone.
I nodded waiting for him to continue.

"When did Y/n wake up? I just need to know." He asked. Although seemed stern amd serious I could see the guilt and worry in his eyes.

"Early November, just before first snow. Its what Mrs Joy said.. I wasn't actually there.. I only got here for Y/ns birthday, been here since. Tubbo has been here longer than me. He's Jschlatt's brother. Couldn't take care of him and brought him here so Phil could. Knowing Phil would probably say yes." I said, realising I should have asked Tubbo before telling a stranger his life story.

"Right.. Y/n didn't usually have panick attacks.. I'm guessing that's our fault.." He said almost to himself but.. I'm surprised he actually admitted to it being their fault.. while also being so chill about it. "are they alright? They were really tired earlier."

"They've been up all night, they were going to bed when Tommy's crow dropped in saying they were coming back. That made them panic. They were stressing all morning, I think cleaning was more of a way to distract them self rather than actually make the place look presentable." I sighed almost relieved to get it off my chest. Technoblade nodded, understanding it.

''Would it be best if we leave? Or would that cause them to stress more?'' He asked.. I've never been more surprised. He actually asked about them..  something I wasn't expecting but tried my best to hold back my surprise.

''.. well, I guess stay.. since your already here. Leaving again may hurt them a little bit without even saying hello..'' Technoblade nodded again walking back over to the others sitting on the couch.
I know I want then to leave but deep down I know it would just hurt Y/n more. Its sad really but.. its just the truth.

I guess if they do panic I could get Mr Joy to calm them down. He'd be able to do that. I sighed, knowing I'll have to deal with all of them before Y/n wakes up..

"Are you staying the night?" I asked curious as to how long they were planning on stay-

"We were planning on staying the week." Wilbur answered.

Lovely