4. new brother

Wilbur and Techno, 14
Y/n, 9
Tommy, 6

You were out shopping with your father. Your brothers decided to stay at home, it didn't surprise you. They never really tried to be a brother to you. At least your father was there at times. Though it isn't often, it doesn't mean he isn't there.

You were walking through the market place, people rushing through the streets while others took their time. The streets were busy with kids running around and playing while their parents either went shopping or are talking to their neighbours.

That was when you heard it. A small scream from a nearby alley way.

You decided to take it upon yourself to see what was there. And being the curious child you were, you went to check it out.

You were holding a small grocery bag of vegetables for your dad and you held the bag close to your chest as you peaked your head around the corner.

There was four people. Three teens mabe a year or two older than you and a small boy. The teens were beating this kid. The poor boy was thrown to the ground and was being kicked in the stomache. You had enough.

You placed the grocery bag on the ground beside the trash and ran over to the boy.
You ran infront of the boy blocking him from the other teens.

''Ohh~ Y/n, that's a bold move, do you really wanna get beat up that bad?'' One sneared.

''Leave them alone.'' You said in confidence.. well as much confidence as you could muster.
Sadly all that confidence left as you became their next target.

One teen pushed you further into the alleyway, while another kicked you to the ground.

You took every punch they pulled, every kick until they got bored. When they all left you slowly got up from the ground the boy was already gone. You used the side of the alleyway to hold yourself up and walk out, thankfully the bag of groceries was still there. You picked it up and walked out of the alleyway. You seen your dad still talking to one of the store owners.

You walked over to him and stood behind him, trying to act as if nothing happend.

''Oh! Y/n there you are. I was just about to go looking for you.'' Phil exclaimed happily. ''Now then let's go home yeah?''

You nodded. You and Phil began to walk home again, when another sound was heard from an alleyway. A different alleyway. But the same blonde boy.

This time he was being beaten up by an adult. A grown man. He was yelling curses at the child calling him useless, and a disgusting freak. You ran over to the alley way but was stopped by your dad.

''Where are you going?'' You pointed towards the man who was beating up the small boy.

''He needs help..'' You said quietly. Phil looked towards the alleyway a little confused then he seen the sight. Phil handed you the groceries and told you to go home and get the first aid kit ready. You nodded and took the rest of the groceries and ran home.

You rushed through the door, setting the groceries on the counter, ignoreing the stares you were getting from your brothers and got out the first aid kit.

When you turned around Techno was giving you a questioning look. Wilbur had already left upstairs.

''What's that for?'' He asked

''There's a boy who was injured, dad told me to get the first aid kit ready.'' You answered nervously.

You were.. uncomfortable talking with your brother. This was a rare occasion when he was first to ask a question. Usually it would be you asking and he would only give a blunt answer.