all a dream

Hey, this is just a filler chaper you don't have too read it but.. I'd be happy if you did. I'm proud if this. Sadly I didn't publish it because it felt like a different .. vibe? I guess to the rest of the story.

This takes place after Mrs Joy found you in the house and took you home with her
Enjoy lovely's ❤

You woke up feeling good. Great even. It was the first time in a while. You were up early too. So first things first, you got ready for the day, being quiet so you don't wake up anyone else in the house who was still sleeping. Putting on some fresh cloths you then got rid of the blankets on the couch. You still slept there and your back wasn't killing you today. Already a win!

Once the living room was tidy you went to the kitchen heating up some water for tea. You knew Phil and Technoblade liked herble tea in the morning. It wakes them up. Technoblade hasn't been in a good mood this week. Your not sure why, he's snapped at Tommy recently. Tommy ran to Wilbur scared.
I don't think I've seen Technoblade look so guilty before..

Still, I am determined to get him in high spirits today! Ensure he has a good morning. That's what siblings are for, right? That's what Foolish says anyway.

Are they your siblings?

You spun around, not knowing who had just spoken. Nobody was there.

Nobody ever will be

You spun around again, now scared. Worries for your own well being.
Nobody was there. The house was quiet. Not a dound was made, no creak in the floorboards, no loud snoring from Tommy.
It wasn't peaceful at all. Just on edge.

You powered through anyway. Your feet made no sound as you walked, as if you weren't really there?

You stopped again, frozen in place. You pushed it down. Still determined to continue with your plan to make Techno's day better.

Your back felt heavy as your large wings dragged behind you, not even they made a sound. Which was unnerving.

You made made the tea regardless. Not noticing how the kettle made no sound. How the water bubbled and pop, but no sound came from them.
You were used to the silence, Limbo brought you
Your brothers always ignored you, teaching you to accept the silence that came with their cold gazes.

...

Where am I?

''You are still in Limbo darling'' a figure appeared beside you, though you didn't need to look over to know who it was. You knew all too well who it was.
You stared at the kettle, which still made no noise.

''Oh..''
I just wanted it to be better. Different.. but better. Is that too much to ask..?

I guess it is..

When you opened your eyes again the dark veiled figure of your mother was still there.

''You must wake up now darling. They'll be worried.'' You nodded. Still unsure if what you wanted was actually reasonable.

When you opened your eyes again, Mr Joy was there changing the wet towel on your head.

''Oh.. sorry kid if I woke ya..'' He trailed off. You shook your head.

''It's fine-'' Techno..  you wanted to say.. Wilbur.. Tommy Phil-Foolish even.. but they werent there..''Mr Joy.. I don't mind.''
Your voice was frail and raspy. He sighed.

''I'll get you a drink.'' He excused himself. Leaving you alone..
Again..