7. first birthday

Wilbur Techno, 16.
Sally, 16
Y/n, 11
Tommy, 8
Fundy, 1 (but looks 5.)

Today is Funnel's first birthday! She is 1 year old... she is essentially 5 though. Funnel came over to Phil's for her birthday. You had decorated the whole house for the celebration. Funnel said her favourite colour was blue so you decorated the house in blue and white streamers and the cake was a confetti cake with blue and white sprinkles inside.

You didn't decorate the cake because you thought Funnel would like to do that. Something fun to do instead of just opening presents.

It was around twelve and Wilbur had finnaly arrived back home with Funnel and Sally. You were so exited about it, barely able to contain yourself. Phil had complemented the decorations and even helped with Tommy and Techno! It was your first time planning something like this so you wanted it to be important. You seen the door open and Funnel walked into a dark room.
All of you jumped up yelling surprise, aside from Techno, she jumped but smiled widely tail wagging behind her.

''Aunty N/n!'' Funnel jumped and ran towards you.

''Hello! Happy birthday Funnel!'' You exclaimed happily.

''Why is it so.. blue? Y/n, Funnels a not a boy.'' Wilbur said looking towards you.

''I know, but her favourite colour is blue so I made everything blue.'' You stated a little proud of yourself, 2hile ignoring wilburs harsh tone saying a small 'He didn't mean it like that'.

Funnel looked up at you with sparkles in her eyes.

Funnel really looked up to you. Sure she had Sally but she was usually working and you took care not her a whole lot, so she really looked up to you the most.

Funnel wore a light blue dress and had her long orange hair up in a ponytail.

''Funnel, I love your dress! It's so pretty. Where'd you get it?'' You asked while taking the presents off Sally and placing them on the coffee table beside the couch.

''Mom got it for me!'' Funnel said happily.

''Hey Champ, ready to open the presents?'' Wilbur asked holding out his present to the young fox hybrid.

The young girl opened the gift. Inside was a hairpin. It was a silver hairclip with a blue and pink flower on it.

''Thank you Papa!'' Funnel exclaimed then jumped up to hug her father.

Next was Techno who gave Funnel a small wooden sword with her name engraved on the handle. Tommy gave her a chocolate bar.
Now it was your turn.

You took the bag off the table and handed it to Funnel.

''I do hope you like it, if it doesn't fit I'll make you another one.'' You said softly.

Funnel grew even more exited knowing you actually made it for her.

She impatiently opened the bag and pulled out a jacket. The jacket was black and had rainbow stripes around the middle.

Funnel looked up and she was smiling ear to ear. She then tried it on. It was a little big but she didn't mind. As a matter of fact it just ment it would fit her for longer.

''Thank you! I love it!'' Funnel jumped up and hugged you. You smiled and hugged back before whispering in her ear.

''The crows have something for you too. After the cake go outside, there's something there for you.''

You pulled away from the hug to see Funnel still smiling.

''Now then you ready to decorate your cake?'' You asked standing up.