27. A break

Wilbur Techno, 19
Y/n, 14
Foolish, 14
Tubbo Tommy, 12
Funnel, 3 (15-16)

Y/n had been in their room since yesterday. Whatever Phil said must have really not sat well with them. Wilbur and Techno were both as quiet and were also avoiding Phil completely.

''What do you think he said?'' Tubbo asked Foolish as the sat together in their shared room. Tubbo laying down on his bed while Foolish was sitting at his desk.

''I don't think it's about what he said, I think it's about what he didn't say.'' Foolish answered. Tubbo didn't understand that.

''What do you mean?''
Foolish sighed, Y/n has been going through a difficult time. Foolish thinks it would be best if they removed themselves from the situation entirely. But, Y/n still cares about their family. Even if their family doesn't feel the same for them.

''Well, if I took your bee plush and ripped it apart-''

''I'd end you.'' Tubbo sat up, hugging the bee plush close to his chest.

''Well, yeah, but would you like an apology?'' Tubbo glared.
''This is hypothetical Tubbo.''

''Yes. I would.'' Tubbo answered sternly.

''And if I didn't give one to you, would you be upset?''

''Well yeah-'' Tubbo cut off, his brain understanding.
''Oh, so.. Mr. Buzz is just a metaphor for Y/n's heart. And you were their family in that sence.. right?''
Foolish nodded.

''That's a big word metaphor. When did you learn it?'' Foolish asked making Tubbo throw a pillow at him.

''Oh, buzz off.''

Foolish grinned.
''What do we do now? It's so tence down there you could cut the air with a knife.'' Tubbo shivered.

''Not sure, I guess we could leave. Bring Y/n with us. I don't think staying in here would do them any good.'' Foolish said, thinking for a moment.

''They always enjoy the forest. We could go there?'' Tubbo offered, thinking himself.

''Yeah, that works.'' Foolish grinned.

''Can we bring Tommy and Funnel?'' Tubbo asked and Foolish sighed nodding.

''Sure, doubt they want to be here as much as we do anyway.'' Tubbo grinned.

''I'll get them and we can sneak out!'' He said already jumping up and running out the door leaving his bee plush on the bed.

''I'll get Y/n then.'' Foolish said to himself, walking out the door and across the hallway.

Foolish knocked on the door, he could hear shuffling from the otherside.
''Y/n?''

''Yeah?'' He heard them call back, their voice heald a slight rasp, something only Foolish would notice.

''Can I come in?'' Their was no answer. ''Well, Can you come out? Tubbo wants to go into the forest with Funnel and Tommy. I don't think I can handle them by myself.'' Foolish said instead, knowing if he asked you directly to come out you probably wouldn't.

''Um.. sure, let me get ready first.'' You answered and Foolish smiled.

''Okay, come out when your ready.'' He heard more shuffling from behind the door, footsteps then, the twist of the doorknob.

Y/n looked up at him as he grinned.
''Come on, it'll be fun.'' He smiled and Y/n sighed.

Foolish took Y/n's hand, leading them downstairs and past the living room which had Phil on one couch and nobody else in there. He was reading and Y/n ducked their head, letting Foolish lead then out the door.