25. a tiny bit of whats too come

Wilbur Techno, 19
Y/n 14
Tubbo Tommy 12
Funnel/Fundy? 3 (15-16)

On the way back Mr Joy helped you bring back the deer Mrs Joy cut up for you. You were extatic, so excited to show Tubbo and Foolish your hunting skills! 
Foolish wanted to try a new recipe or two, maybe we could try cooking together, it would be so much fun.

''Excited to eat it?'' Mr Joy asked a grin on his own face. You nodded smiling right back at him.

''Can't wait to show Tubbo and Foolish! Foolish wanted to try a few new recipes too.'' You said happy to finnaly see the house come into view.

Mr Joy sighed, his smile only fading when he caught a glimpse of someone by the house. You turned to look, finding Phil outside on the porch looking over Tubbo, Tommy and Funnel while they play.

You don't recall Phil and Mr Joy having any problems, but you don't recall them being friends either. Somehow you felt like the smallest interaction would send them off into an argument–and if you knew anything about Mr Joy is that, he doesn't lose.

Still, you didn't want any conflict so you tried to thread very carefully.

Upon arriving at the house, Foolish was first to come over to you. His smile wide as he hugged you.

''Hey, back so soon, if I were you I would've left for another hour.'' He said, Tubbo nodded, completely agreeing with his comment.

You found these two are agreeing on more things as the days go by.
Or that could just be their joint hatred for your father.

Either way their getting along well, pity Phil and Mr Joy don't seem to be doing the same.

Mr Joy kept close, in a more protective way than anything else. It's not like you really cared much but Phil clearly seemed to have a problem with it, he just wouldn't voice that problem.

《♡》

Which leads to to now, not even 30 minutes later in your kitchen, Mr Joy had only left 10 minutes ago and Phil just looked at you like he was disappointed.

''Can't wait to go to sleep.'' You muttered, helping Foolish with the cooking.

''So you can see her again?'' Foolish asked, his smile wide. It's been a while since you two cooked together. It was nice. Much better than Tubbo who always managed too make a mess.

''Yeah, pretty much.. at least she explained everything..'' You sighed, grabbing a knife from the drawer to cut the green peppers you had brought home aswell.

Foolish hummed, he had known for a while, you had told him just in case he couldn't wake you up again, just so he wouldn't get worried. Tubbo doesn't know but to be honest he doesn't need too. Maybe you'll tell him eventually.

''How is she anyway?'' Foolish asked, curious as usual.

''Alright.. a soul followed her last time and it was a little creepy..'' You shivered ''broken souls look.. wrong..''

''At least I know where I go if I die.'' Foolish said with a wide grin.

''Really? Where?''

''I'd go with you, be inside your little purgatory and live my life–after–life there.'' He grinned.

''And what makes you think I'll let you?''

''Your too touch starved to just not have me or Tubbo around.''

''I guess I'll just have Tubbo then.'' You smiled right back.

Foolish pouted.
''You don't mean that.''