The Big Reveal

Edit: I'll add a warning!! In this chapter, you will reveal your identity in an awkward way. It might be a bit cringe in this chapter, and you might get second-hand embarrassment. It won't be cringe afterward (I don't think).

L and the other task force members were inside the hotel room.

"Mr. Yagami, I'd like to ask for permission to ask your son to cooperate with this investigation," L said.

"If you want my son to join the task force, does that mean you no longer suspect him of being Kira?" Mr. Yagami asked

"Well, I can't say he's been completely cleared, but his deductive skills would be helpful for us now. N/n would also be a valuable asset to help"

"N/n?" The other task members asked

They didn't know anything about you. It was only Mr. Yagami who had known more information due to L's suspicions 

"Her name is N/n. That's all the information we have about her. She's a very smart individual and has been cleared of being Kira." L kept his summary brief.

"Wow! A girl? " Matsuda added

"You suspected her of being Kira?" Aizawa asked.

"Slightly" L responded

"Can we trust her?" Mr. Yagami asked

"For the time being, it doesn't matter if we do or don't, she will be treated the same as Light" L announced.

Light got a phone call from his dad, informing him about how he was needed in the task force building.

You got a call from Light, relaying the same information. The only number you had on your phone was Light's. You hoped that would change soon.

By revealing everything, you will add drama to the plot while also attracting the attention of L and Light. You arrive at the building. You dressed casually, not wanting to draw attention to yourself.

"Thank you, Light," L said.

"Not at all. I want to catch Kira as much as you do," Light responded.

"Where is N/n?" L asked

"I told her to come; she should be here soon." Light said

You open the door, slamming it loudly.

"Hey!" You greet everyone.

"N/n, you're here." L responded happily, standing up to greet you.

The other members were a little shocked; this was the most emotion they've seen from him, besides when he eats sweets.

"What is it?" Mr. Yagami asked, seemingly annoyed by the sudden distraction.

"Okay, funny story..what I'm about to say is pretty crucial to the plot. After I say this, I need L and Light to come out separately, okay?"You say

"What is this abo-" L tried to ask.

"Yes or no?" You ask, clearly nervous.

They all reluctantly agreed.

"I know everything about this world. I'm sorta omniscient," you explain, trying to make this confession sound less insane.

If they believe that some entity is able to kill things with just a name and a face, why is my confession so hard to believe?

"N/n, what are you talking about? Do you have proof? " L asked suspiciously.

While L was asking about the validity of the bombshell you just dropped, Light looked at you with fear.

The fear was clear on his face. You looked at him, wondering whether anyone with vision was able to see that.

"L, would you believe me if I told you your real name and a little about your mysterious past?" You asked.

"I suppose," L said as he bit his finger.

Light looked worried. He couldn't help it. He was trying to find a way to shut you up, but before he came up with an idea, someone beat him to it

"Then who's Kira?" Light's father asked

"Actually, I don't plan on revealing Kira's identity," you say.

"WHAT?" Aizawa yelled

You shrugged.

Aizawa grabbed you by the collar, losing all sense of reason.

"PEOPLE ARE DYING. IF YOU HAVE A WAY TO TO STOP IT THEN YOU NEED TO" Aizawa yelled.

The other task force members were getting ready to pull Aizawa off of you, while Light was contemplating it because it would make him look suspicious.

"Enough!" you say. You broke out of Aizawa's grip and put him in a chokehold.

Woah! That's so cool!! That was super easy to do. Are these people weak, or did my body in this universe get stronger?

"Aizawa, you're making an awfully brave decision to attack me, considering you have little Yumi at home." You push Aizawa to the ground.

Aizawa was so pissed he was ready to jump back up.

"As I already told you, I won't be interfering with the investigation. However, putting in input that won't drastically change the case, as well as assisting you to the best of my ability, won't be stopped," you announced.

Everyone looked at you. You seemed to be a completely different person. The behavior you displayed was demanding dominance and left no room for debate. You didn't look like your normal self. You looked pissed.

I knew they would cause a reaction, but Aizawa pissed me off.

Light looked at you. He was awestruck.

"I will prove my ability to everyone else. If both Light and L are able to confirm my identity, then I expect your belief as well. You grab L by the arm and walk out.

L was staring at the ground while walking.

You were led to another room, you and L looked at each other.

"L, also known as "L Lawliet" you started off.

L looked surprised. He didn't expect you to actually come out and say it.

You continued, "Your successors, Near, aka Nate River, and Mello, aka Michael Kheel. You all come from Wammy's orphanage. "

"I expect you to believe I am credible. I also will not be revealing Kira's identity. However, I will prevent a few drastic events from taking place. Which you could say would be seen as interfering. "You finished your explanation.

It was silent.

L was left with his thoughts. He was, believe it or not, scared.