Smooch

One week timeskip:

"N/n...N/N!" You were awakened by your nickname being called out by not only Misa, but L and Light as well.

"What is it?" You ask groggily, with a yawn.

"It's already been a week since you were sent to the party. You've been acting strange since... what's going on?" Light asked with concern.

"N/n, what is going on?" L asked, touching the eye bags underneath your eyes.

Misa shoved L away roughly while she walked past Light. Misa then looks at you seriously "N/n! Are you okay?"

They assumed you were traumatized by the incident at the party and didn't want to socialize with anybody. In reality, you were staying up all night using your phone.

"I'm doing good, I just haven't been sleeping well... aha" you reply, trying to avoid all of the attention on you

Watari suddenly called L on the phone.

"Yes?" L answered Watari's call.

"Yotsuba has started their meeting," Watari informs L.

They had been so focused on you that they forgot about the meeting they had been planning on watching. 

After watching the anime and researching the part you were in, you were well aware of the current situation.

I'm glad the basic plot isn't that off.

You stood up and prepared to watch the meeting with the group until you were stopped by L.

"N/n, you should get some rest. You are starting to have eye bags," L said to you with a slightly concerned expression.

You gave him a confused look before looking directly under his eyes, staring at his eyebags.

"So only you are able to pull it off?" You asked, pulling your eyes open.

"Ryuzaki is right, you need to get some rest," Light said, pushing away L.

You give both of them a blank expression before waving them off.

"Did you guys forget? There is still a meeting you guys need to watch. I guess I'll stay here and rest," You say that while you stretch your back.

"N/n! I haven't slept with you in a while. Can I sleep with you for a bit?" Misa asked shyly.

You've noticed the drastic change in Misa. 

After looking at the anime and the shy girl in front of you, you could tell her attitude changed. You were worried about Rem's involvement, but you believed she wouldn't do anything rash.

"Sure," you nod, while you take a break from your phone, deciding not to use it. You place it down, inside of your pillow case.

You look up and see the familiar screen in front of you, with a task prepared. You were tired and had already mentally prepared yourself to sleep, but the screen rudely interrupted that.

You quickly shut your eyes closed while laying down face first on the pillow, ignoring the task completely.

You felt a slight vibration from under the pillow. You ignored it the first few times, but it wasn't stopping. You grab your phone out of the pillow and open it angrily.

Unknown:
I know you saw the task. Read it.

You: