L

As you and Light entered the restaurant, you both took the food to go. You both arrive at the house you bought before your confinement.

"So...about the whole writing name thing," you say before taking a bite of your food.

Light was just staring at you. He wasn't eating.

He's wasting food. I guess he did pay for it.

"Yes?" Light questioned

"I will be writing names, but I won't do the eye deal," you tell him straight up.

Light stayed silent before speaking up

"Aren't you supporting me? Why won't you get rid of L?" Light asked angrily.

"Calm down. Who's house do you think you're in?" You ask, clearly annoyed.

"Be glad I'm not writing your own name here. Behave yourself," you comment before eating again.

"Okay, then tell me. What do you plan on doing?" Light asked.

"Well... I'll write down the criminals' names for now. That's about it" you shrug.

"I see," Light says, looking frustrated.

"Are you supporting me or L?" Light asked.

"None of you. I've said this before. I just want to watch" you reply.

"Then why are you doing this? Why are you helping with writing down criminals' names if you're not on my side?" Light asked.

"Because I can. I'm doing this because I find it fun. I'll start writing down names when you leave." You say

"So what about us?" Light asked.

"What about us?" You asked, as you looked at his statistics.

Light

100% Romantic

85% Obsessed

5% Anger

He better redirect his anger somewhere else or his name will be the first thing I write.

"You still have Misa, for now... I suggest you stay loyal," you reply, glaring at Light.

Misa will be out of this relationship soon. I will help her after..

"Do you have any suggestions to get rid of L?" Light asked you

"I would prefer for you not to get rid of L." you sigh

You grab a spare bag that you have and put the food inside.

"You'll be leaving. Good luck," you say, ushering him outside.

"You're asking me to leave?" Light asked, clearly shocked.

"Yes? This is my house. Don't tell me you expected to stay while I left?" You asked.

Light stormed out.

He'll find his own way home.

You were surprised that Light wasn't telling you to be careful with the Death Note. It seems like he had a lot of trust in you.

You prepared yourself(favorite drink) and (snacks). You then prepared the death note and got a pen.

After getting your computer turned on, you looked up a list of criminals.

As you wrote down the very first name, you felt a rush inside of you.

Is this what it feels like to hold this much power, or is it guilt?