Who 🤨🤨

Matsuda will now be a love interest 💃💃

"He's been acting so depressed though??" You respond with a question gaze

"Ryuzaki gets excited when your name is mentioned. He also cares about your well-being." Watari explained.

"You're being a good wingman," you say without thinking.

Watari didn't know how to respond.

The car stops and gets a flat tire.

"How the hell did that just happen?" You asked, looking at Watari with a confused look.

Watari gets out to check what the issue is, but it looks like several nails were placed on purpose to stop a car from driving.

"I'll just walk. Good luck with that" you say with a smile.

"Ryuzaki wanted me to take you there and back safely." Watari informed you.

"I'll be fine. Besides, I'm strong enough." You say, hoping you can leave as soon as possible.

"Okay" Watari agrees, letting you out.

You sigh in relief. Before you start to walk in the direction you believe was the way to the Yagami household, you notice Watari following you from afar.

This grown ass man is following me for what?

You glance back before sprinting into an alley. You notice a stray cat and a big dog. They seemed to be staring at each other.

You watch both of them, unintentionally walking towards them.

The dog lunges at the cat. Instinctively, you grab the cat by its scruff and run, placing it in a more comfortable position in your arms.

(If you're allergic to cats, then your body in this world is immune)//(If you don't like cats, then let's pretend you do.)

The dog was running after you. You could've easily beaten the dog, but you didn't want to cause unnecessary harm to an animal.

You held the cat in your arms. The cat looked roughed up, but it was nuzzling against your hand.

I know that stuff like this probably happens daily, but I can't do nothing and just watch.

You continued running, passing by alleys and apartment complexes until you were lost. The dog was still following you, not slowing down.

Why is it so determined to get this cat? Why is this even happening

You continued running until you entered a dead end. You looked for some sort of indication to show where you were, but you found none.

The dog was slowly approaching you. You didn't get a good look at the dog, but when you looked you noticed it had a dog collar.