Fan Behavior

You both arrive in the hotel room, everyone waiting in anticipation.

After a few seconds of silence, L decided to announce

"I can vouch that she has information that would be impossible to know."

"Now, follow me, Light," you say.

"Why does Light need to go?" Mr. Yagami asked

"Since Light is your son, if your own son confirms my identity, then you won't believe he's lying, so I will be telling him a secret only he knows about," you say.

Light was relieved that you were able to counter that easily and that you didn't expose him.

He had to admit, he wasn't sure how he would explain why he was also being questioned.

"I'll be fine, dad," Light reassured him. "I'll confirm it if it's true."

You grab Light by the arm. Instead of the hotel room, you meet outside the hotel, without any cameras.

"N/n..." Light says

Light pushes you against the wall

You look at him blankly.

What is he trying to start? I'll fix his attitude really quickly with just one whisper.

"Light Yagami, you are in fact Kira, "you say, whispering in his ear."

You pushed him back, so both of you were looking at each other.

Light smiled. He confirmed what he suspected. He knew he wanted you.

The 'seductive' whisper in his ear confirmed it

What the hell is he looking at me like that for?

"What are you going to do about it?" He smiles, putting a few strands of hair behind your ear.

"Report you to the police and wait for your execution," you say.

The mood completely changed. Light's face dropped. He felt his heart sink. He clenched his hand into a fist.

You started laughing. You haven't laughed like that in a while. You caught your breath.

"I'm joking," you say, wiping a tear from your eye.

"You so readily believed me. All I did was say something anyone could say without evidence. " You scoff at his uncharacteristic idiocy.

"To confirm it officially, I know Ryuk is the shinigami watching you and the death note is the way you kill. I've already touched the death note, "you said.

Light looked dumbfounded.

"You don't have to worry too much for now. Continue whatever you are doing for now. Let's go back. I won't help either side. I will be watching neutrally with Ryuk." you said.

Light looked like he was about to refute it.

"Don't try to convince me," you say, putting your hand in front of you, blocking Light from getting any closer.

Light looked at you and kissed your hand.

You punched him in the face.

Light fell to the floor.

That was instinctual.

You put your hand in front of his face to help him up.

"Don't act so suddenly like that or touch me like that without consent, or I'll hit you again," you say, annoyed.

I normally don't just punch people, but that was deserved.

Light accepts your help and gets up

"Alright N/n" Light sighs