Day Out With Ryuk

The next day, you woke up and decided it was time to go to college.

Y'know... the one you've been skipping out on.

As you walk inside, you enter the room you figured Light would be in. You enter the classroom and see Light from afar. You decide not to interfere and simply observe what he does.

"... Light, Light!" Kiyomi Takada tried to get Light's attention.

"I thought you and I were seeing each other. That is, we're more than just friends... you don't look like you enjoy being with me, you haven't even looked at me once, "Kiyomi Takada added, attempting to talk to Light.

You watched in the back with great interest.

I forgot about her... I hope being here doesn't stop their "relationship" because we need her to keep the story going later on.

Light looked at her with a slight annoyance on his face, only visible to you since you know his true personality.

"I think we should-" Light was about to cut things off with her in the middle of class, but you rush in.

"Hey guys!" You greet them both.

Kiyomi and Light look shocked to see you. Light greeted you with a nice smile, while Kiyomi looked at you with annoyance.

I can't have Light break his connection to Kiyomi yet. Then I won't have a way to know how things go later on.

"I hope you don't mind if I sit here." You say, sitting on the side close to Kiyomi.

"Actually-" Kiyomi was about to respond before Light interjected.

"Not at all," Light said, ignoring Kiyomi's look given to him.

Later, after school:

"Hello, Light," you say to him.

"Hey, N/n." Light greets you.

"Listen, don't burn your bridges with Kiyomi. She will be a valuable partner in the future. Her career will help Kira." As you whisper to Light, you make sure no one else can hear you.

Light looked at you and nodded.

"Hm.. okay, this will be annoying. I would prefer it if you would just help me out the whole way through," Light said, looking over at you with a hopeful stare.

"I felt guilty since you normally would still be with Kiyomi and not try to push her off if it wasn't for me." You say, not bothering to spend more time on this topic.

This is sort of confirmed proof that he likes me. This is the first official member of the harem. Your thoughts make you smile.

"Anyways, can I take Ryuk out to the city? I want to spend some time with him, "you request, hoping you can discuss some things with Ryuk.

Ryuk, who didn't look too interested in the conversation, now looks at you suspiciously.

"I can buy you apples, and all sorts of things with apples in them, way more than what light could do for you." You smile innocently, hiding your true intentions.

You noticed Ryuk had a change in attitude. Before Light could even respond, Ryuk quickly gets behind you, as a sign of willingness to go.

"The shinigami has spoken; let's go! You can go to the task force building. I'll be going now. Cya "you walk away with Ryuk

Ryuk was following you as you were going toward the busy part of town.

"Soo... let's go get the apples." I'd also like to discuss the future with you. It will be very interesting and I'm sure you'd love to see that, right? " You say, leaving no room for Ryuk to agree or disagree.