Mello

Y/n will be simping over Mello pretty hard in the next few chapters. Just a warning!!

It had been a few years since L's faked death. You have been regularly refilling their dose of sleeping potion.

You have already used up 2 on both. You'll need to request some later from Traitor.

Misa, Light, and you all went out to eat at a small restaurant.

"Y/n, let's move in together." Light said, as Misa was sitting next to you.

"Seriously?" You asked, clearly upset and shocked.

"Yes," Light nods, already assuming your answer.

"No" you scoff.

"Why?" Light askes, his eyes widen

"You're still with Misa. That'd be so inappropriate," you explain, as if you're speaking to a child.

You look over towards Misa with a pitiful look.

"Light! I want to break up! " Misa huffs

"Sure," Light says as he sips his drink.

Isn't this going too fast?

"Uhm," you simply say.

"Let's leave Y/n," Misa says while grabbing your arm.

"No, Y/n, you'll stay here." Light stated angrily.

"You just broke up with Misa. Moving in together wouldn't be a smart idea," you say, providing a clear answer to his previous question.

"Okay" Light says

"...You'll move in with me soon though." Light restates

"Uhm, anyways," you sigh, looking at his statistics.

Light

100% Romantic

88% Obsessed

40% Jealousy

Misa continued to cling onto you. It seemed like she wasn't willing to let go any time soon.

"Y/n, let's go back." Misa stated once more.

"I'll go with Misa; she might need comforting." You quickly made up an excuse.

"Okay," Light said with gritted teeth.

It was a quiet car ride home. You called for a cab after the incident in the restaurant. The two of you arrived at the task force building and immediately made your way to your room.

After sitting down, you asked Misa a question.

"Misa, how do you feel?"

"Fine, I guess." Misa replies while looking down.

"At least you're no longer being tied down by a relationship," you smile, attempting to reassure her.

"What do I do now?" Misa looks up at you desperately.

"You no longer need to depend on Light. You can do what you want" you told her calmly

"Will you stay with me?" Misa asked shyly.

Misa was unaware of her true feelings for you, since she wasn't fully aware that she could feel this way towards a girl. Though she knew she felt something different from a normal friendship feeling.

"Yeah. Of course!" You smile. Misa then lays her head down on your pillow and lets out a sigh.

She slowly closed her eyes and you put your blanket over her. She seemed tired from all the modeling she's done.